• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Sigg] Jungle somthing "i gave up on smudge :D"

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Keez - [Sigg] Jungle somthing "i gave up on smudge :D" - RaGEZONE Forums

sigg my style :D

coment ?:D

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nice nice ^^
awesome lightning and typo, now just try to work on the flow of the sig.
There are lots of tuts about there about flow, I don't get it well enough to explain you what it is.
Try using C4D that go all in the same direction, and make that direction kinda match the render somehow, that's how I do it
9/10 on this one

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
work of your blending, this sig got depth, thats for sure, also a nice look.
i dont like the text, not that visible, also, try more gradient maps.
flow is the direction of your sig. it got dozens of tuts and its kinda easy to master.
lighting is good, colors are nice, more efx would make this look better too. ofc in the right amount.

Numero uno tagger.
Reaction score
The colors and background seem nice, but the low opacity c4ds need to go, they ruined the entire piece. Work on the quality and lighting of the tag, and you need to make your focal stand out more.
Drop the text, it's really distracting. The blending seems mediocre here, and could be done much more better.

Keep on reading dem' tuts.

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Pretty good but the position and font of the text looks abit weird for me. Doesn't fit the sig, but the sig looks good.
9/10 (1 wrong for me, font and position of the text)
GJ as always, keep it up!

Back