[Silkroad][Silkcore - Falcon][Cap 120/13DG][250x Exp&Sp Rate][PVE][FREE SILK]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Click on the banner to go to our website!
Make your account and play along with lots of active players!​

Hello ladies and gentleman!

Today we present our server, powered by SilkCore we introduce you to Falcon, a lag-free server hosted on a strong
machine.
No, this is not the Falcon you saw a few days ago, this is also not the Falcon you saw 1 year ago,this is a new Falcon, this is a new server you will enjoy and a server which is based on PvP and PvE.

Now, before you continue to read the threads contents, please note that we are not planning to die in 1 week and we do not want you to feel like we are noobs trying to rip you off or take your money and run away.

Falcon will focus on regular Silkroad playing, the way it's being played will also be applied to Falcon.
What does that mean?
On iSRO you can do whatever you want and bot to death, multiclient up to 20 clients without any trouble and basically just do whatever you want, with Falcon
we don't aim at a full botting server but we will not restrict that, you can bot because nobody likes to grind all day and get nothing!

We opened on August 9th, its totally new.

Server images coming soon!
Lots of active players everyday and growing up everyday!
You can get free silk with our vote system! 100% Working!

New tittles to the top 5 money makers!

Also tittles for top jobbers such as Hunter#1, Thieff#1, Trader#1

NPC on Jangan Selling Chinese Sun Weapons 12D

NPC on Constantinople Selling European Sun Weapons 12D

Custom Launcher!

Promotion video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-XrQ3X5Ckg

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1-50 leveling is like instant but after that i think same level monster give me 10% xp? is it normal for 120cap ? sorry im newbie in silkroad , i never played it before

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea its normal.. Its easy from 1 to 50 because of our starting areas.. Then it gets a little harder, but still easy xD