• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Simple Habbo CMS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm currently trying to set up a local hotel just to try Arcturus. I'm running on a Mac using High Sierra and XAMPP and am having incredible difficulty getting any CMS to work. BrainCMS gives me a blank page and Chocolatey keeps giving me all sorts of errors even after walking through the installation.

Here's my question: Is there a very minimal CMS with an index, register, me and client page that I could use? I need nothing more than just a simple login and redirection to the client. I believe I saw one pop by a while ago in the release section, but its name escapes my mind and I can't seem to find it any longer.