Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Simple Muguard

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay, maybe I was a bit harsher than I needed to be, sorry if I underestimated your program :blush:

I would strongly recommend for you to look into incorporating end-to-end encryption in your anticheat, since this is the only way to eliminate some duping and cheating methods (via local proxies which edit the packets). It probably doesn't need to encrypt traffic from the server to the client, which can save some processing power on the server. If you are selling this software, a good way to make it more difficult for cheaters to crack your encryption is to only provide the encrypting version to paid customers (so a cheater has to either pay you, or compromise a paid server on a file-access level, in order to obtain the server decryption method) - this can be combined with an executable packing which relies on Hardware ID (so it is more difficult to get it to operate on a non-authorized computer). This is not much of an issue if the only people using it are paid customers, since you can provide the keys for each server at time of purchase+setup. With this sort of system you can also look at some kind of subscription scheme, so it could be (for example) $100 purchase then $10/mth for ongoing support and automatic updates from your server... This can also make it harder for someone to use an unathorized copy of your software, as you can incorporate a phone-home function in the server startup so that if the server pack can't contact your site and provide license information, then it won't run.

Of course, this all only makes sense if you're serious about making a good antihack. It's not a small job, and probably not a job for one person, even if you're really good at what you do. Best of luck though! :thumbup1:

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Like i see you guys ignore exclamatio's post
I agree, keep posting on this thread on toipic with the original post please. Thread hijaking is bad manners on forums ;)
If you already have a thread mauka then that's enough :)

so i'll say it again ,
keep posting on this thread on topic with the main original post please.
we will never accept posts out of the topic or we will consider it as Rule Violation & flame, so stop flaming/fighting and go back to the original subject .
Enjoy your stay,

4ever Alone = my religion
Reaction score
For those deciding whether to buy it or not here is a video of this great protection in action :lol::

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQnyekun9xE[/nomedia]

(Copyright (c) Gunz)

= these kind of protections can't protect you. Oh and besides it's even possible to just sniff packets with a WPE that uses MuGuard or anything like that.
Sorry if I'm being rude, but just showing that it's not worth at all for the price - $130. :rolleyes:

4ever Alone = my religion
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Simple Muguard

in wasm forum licezelion realise full source code to find process in ring0.

I realise sources in this forum to block by title... or programm class.

Yup - you can easily detect if someone is scanning your form window and return them a false name like: "Fail" ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Mu Guard for a great work, it is great when someone do somethink for free
I want to test your Anticheat system , if i'l like it , I will buy premium versions

Can someone please hook dll in the main.exe ?

Heare the link to zip archiv , in it you will find Main.exe , muguard.dll , and Guid how to hook.

Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone can help me ?
and would not be bad if this programm will transfer information in the logs on the server who was cheating.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its true only with x64 versions coz of MS PATCHGUARD issue, well our development for hide process in this version will be finished soon.

Anyway I dont think you can hide the cheats process in x64 either :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's stupid to hide process.
on x64 u need "sign" of driver. It's not a issue...

How i make my anticheat? I inject my dll to all processes and hook functions. Simply, working.

Also u fucked with calling of "MuGuard"...
I know 4! versions of it.

Leo, Tommeg, Sokk, You.
No fantasy?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You better read patchguard details before you talk too much dude :)

Oh yea inject to all processes in userland but how about I use rootkit to hide my cheat process^^

Last edited:
Kingdom of Shadows
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wait, no one can help you. I left here my main.exe ( NOT PACKED), and nobody wants to help me. People stopped to help heare ...
this is a good point why this section is called "Releases" and not "Help" and also you and many others want always someone to do your job instead of learning something really simple like dll hooking.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
NN - Nord & Noob
Loyal Member
Reaction score
check if any process is hidden are only good option , but cant stop a cheats! as a option i can put my cheat in Ring0 and it will work =)

give in PM your server.. server who use protection made by you (your anticheat) wanna test it.
Thank you! :sneaky2:

Code:
Выложишь сурс, я тебя зарежу!!!
this is not the best way how code protection - Copy/Paste
:thumbup1:

i will not say S!th about muguard anymore =D coz they made me happy i love you guys
keep it up =D hope i help u a lot to improvement your anti-cheat

Last edited:
NN - Nord & Noob
Loyal Member
Reaction score
u wrong =) and right like i was wrong about MuGuard =) its not that bad anticheat like i though! =) do it better =) whatever its better then playsafe was

PS. this is my 777 post rofl =D

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
While the list.ini some settings?

whait is main.exe_crc_value?

---------- Post added at 05:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 AM ----------

While the list.ini some settings?

Last edited:
NN - Nord & Noob
Loyal Member
Reaction score
im not a cpp coder, but still

VOID HideProcess( char* proctohide ) { PEPROCESS PeProcess = NULL; PLIST_ENTRY NEntry,ListHead,BProcess,Process,AProcess; PeProcess = PsGetCurrentProcess(); if(!PeProcess) return; if( IsListEmpty( &PeProcess->ActiveProcessLinks ) ) //empty? return; else { DbgPrint("hiding process"); ListHead = &PeProcess->ActiveProcessLinks; NEntry = ListHead->Flink; //next process in linked list while(NEntry != ListHead) //attain EPROCESS structures of all processes in linked list { PeProcess = CONTAINING_RECORD( NEntry,EPROCESS,ActiveProcessLinks ); //base address of EPROCESS structure if(PeProcess->ActiveThreads) { if( !IsListEmpty( &PeProcess->ThreadListHead ) ) // empty? { if( _strnicmp( PeProcess->ImageFileName, proctohide ,strlen(proctohide) ) == 0 ) // if the ImageFileName the same as our protohide (process name to hide)? { // if so Process = NEntry; // set Process to our our current process BProcess = NEntry->Blink; //BProcess is process before our process in linked list AProcess = NEntry->Flink; //AProcess is process before our process in linked list BProcess->Flink = Process->Flink; //the pointer of process before ours in linked list to our process is set to point to the process after ours AProcess->Blink = Process->Blink; //the pointer of the process after ours also skips our process and points to the process preceding ours in linked list //therefor our process is skipped in the list return; } } } PeProcess = NULL; // not needed anymore NEntry = NEntry->Flink; // the initial EPROCESS of our process is set to the EPROCESS following it } } DbgPrint("process hidden"); return; }
i know its messed :thumbup:
Hide Main.exe at kernel lvl =D

more here:
Code:
http://www.rohitab.com/discuss/index.php?showtopic=29571

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
hooking Guide need

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

[CRCVALUE]
count = 2
0 = 11111111 <
1 = 22222222 <

How to use this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there is a guide here how to hook..
just use the search..

Back