Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Simple question

Is it ok 4 a 16 yr old lad 2 go out with a 14 yr old girl?

• Yes

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Girls tend to be more mature then guys (totall shenanigans though :p)
So yes it's ok, however i don't think the guy should try and get her laid, i think thats totally wrong.
I also would ignore the girl if she would make such a attempt, those girls are mostly foolish and don't know what they are doing yet.

Remember this is mostly the time, not always ofcourse.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As long as they both care for each other. Love can have any gap :p look on TV, there's 18 year old women marrying 85 year old geezers

Reaction score
CorruptSoul said:
As long as they both care for each other. Love can have any gap :p look on TV, there's 18 year old women marrying 85 year old geezers

lol that would b 4 the money:lol:

But is that so wrong? The old man dies happy, the girl is happy coz of the money- every1 wins:good:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
Yeah most guys are including myself, but i would never push something like that, i would never want to a girl to do something which they don't want to.

That's a funny one, it really is. BRING ON THE RAPE. :good:

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I say its fine. Just dont think sex should come into it till shes 16. For one... the age you can have sex is 16 LOL. So might be a good idea to follow the law.... even if you dont want to :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
I wouldn't say they would have to wait untill 16, but it should untill you really know her, for example if you date her for a year and she is then 15 i'd say it's ok.

Underage sex isn't right.

Underage rape on the other hand... :good:

Solares, just a tip here:

When you type a sentence, a way NOT to sound like a Special person is to type LOL in caps after it. For instants, "Today at school I had this **** maths test LOL" :confused: is it needed?

:cry:

Back