Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Simple Tool for GM commands.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Here is a simple tool to allow you to use some of the basic functions for your server. I myself am a lazy person and hate having to type in the code all the time or the commands so I decided to share with you guys the tool I created. Enjoy!

jbeitz107 - Simple Tool for GM commands. - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
You should also plac ein there "unlimited eye" (you can see hidden players)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I am sorry but, I am revising the tool for the GM Commands at this time and as soon as I am done I will give the link. Here is a release for those that are tired of using other tools for loading the servers. This one includes an extra feature which hides the zone windows as they load. I hope that you will enjoy it. Thanks Ragezone for all your contributions.

I realized that I made a severe mistake in my first edition so here is the fixed copy with one extra feature. This one includes the Firewall Rules for enabling your server for those new servers that want something simple to start with.

Revised Edition V.2.0

Last edited:
Back