Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Single again

Reaction score
Well I dumped her. she's had it comin 4 a long time I just needed a desent reason. she never made ne time 4 me, never made an effort 2 c me. It was alwayz me askin her 2 go places, not her askin me. Proper bent it was. I'm well fucked up now. No idea how 2 go about gettin a nu gf:(

Reaction score
Capricorn said:
Soz mate, I've tried to help ya best I could. :(

You'll find someone, I assure ya.
hey man u helped a lot. As did QuikS, he was also a big help. Ex and Kitten listened 2 a lot of my crap as well lol. Thx guys (soz if I missed ne1, not got my head straight yet lol)

D

Darknightr

speedhorn666 said:
*pulls out knife* BACK BACK, I CAN B DANGEROUS WHEN CORNERED (this is all jus a secret ploy 2 get in jail so I can do sum time in the shower ;) )

:lol:

speedhorn666 said:
Don't touch me

:rofl:

Reaction score
dude we can get u a girl as part of a team effort and im not actually joking, house parties are the way im teling ya

you see now there is another reason to go to them :D super sweet im tellin ya its the way to go, hopefully the vampires maybe get a free house now and then and as they like me ill get them to have an open invite party and as they live close to ya u maybe meet some1 local :D

but ifu want a nu-gf ill be happy 2 help ^__^

Reaction score
really? sweet dude. Well I'm up 4 no nonsence drunken snogging but wot I really want is a proper relatonship with sum1 that has similar intersts and who actually likes me 4 who I am (a drunk fool >.<)

Last edited:
Reaction score
speedhorn666 said:
really? sweet dude. Well I'm up 4 no nonsence drunken snogging but wot I really want is a proper relatonship with sum1 that has siilar intersts and who actually likes me 4 who I am (a drunk fool >.<)

yeah you can get both from house parties :)
if we can restrain ya long enough to not drink so much u can get talkin to peeps and as its such a relaxed environment you can get to know em a bit :)
if all else fails, well, everyones drunk and most ppl are up for it lol
A bit of no nonsense hows ya father builds confidence in working with women although dont ever try to understand them lol

N

Neosparky

:( sorry to hear that and really really sorry for not being there for you lately :s
can always talk to me on msn about it if u want

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Tupac said:
unlucky man but at least u dumped her :p

my advice keep single 4 a bit and dont go rushing into a relationship just look 4 da perfect girl

I agree. :good:

It's great knowing you have the perfect girl for you. :love:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Tupac said:
unlucky man but at least u dumped her :p

my advice keep single 4 a bit and dont go rushing into a relationship just look 4 da perfect girl

i do have the perfect girl but we are growing apart gonna ride it 4 a few weeks see how its going coz atm its poop lol. might just be a phase i dunno well il have to find out

Back