Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sipher

Status
Not open for further replies.
MentaL's Girlfriend
Legend
Reaction score
rofl, no m8 its coz erm.. here its a different accept from normal english (not us english) see if u understand this "oi blad, shot me a draw, for edge pence" thats made up by our "wat we call "garage" :D and if u walk up to them and speak normal english ...u iz GONE!

Reaction score
Sipher said:
rofl, no m8 its coz erm.. here its a different accept from normal english (not us english) see if u understand this "oi blad, shot me a draw, for edge pence" thats made up by our "wat we call "garage" :D and if u walk up to them and speak normal english ...u iz GONE!
Lmao crazy that's foreign 2 me, but sayin that "e r, grip this splif"

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
Sipher said:

Hey M8, Sell Me A Joint For 50p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sipher said:
erm... welcome to the real world gilly, :D london is the worst place for robery etc

lol london is like a palace compared to boro then coz its got the biggest climax for robbery and drug users :D summit i aint proud of the dirty lil smelly fukers.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We have the worst ghetto neighborhoods here in philly! See all coons (not being racist, I'm drunk) in project houses they are building for them.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Speedhorn666 said:
Manchester crime rate was higher then London's 4 a bit a couple of years ago o_O Seems it's poop everywhere lol. O and Omen Boro ain't newhere near as bad as London lol

we could argue but......lets just say they both shitholes :p

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cause deniro is the man!!!!!! He has that attitude of "I'm the Ducking big cheese here and its gotta be my way or else".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back