• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

WZ Skill Usage with Different Weapons through WZ edit?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I've been trying to get a few skills to work using different weapons in v176. In this example, I was using Blaze Wizard's Oribital Flame skill. I'm trying to use it with any other weapon other than staff/wand, and it doesn't want to budge no matter what value I change the weapon / weapon 2 to in the .wz/xml, and I get no different results if I completely remove the weapon/weapon 2 line from the .wz/xml. Is this something that is just coded into the client? If that's the case, why include a weapon line in the .wz if changing it does nothing?

EDIT: Ok, I'm assuming I need to make a client edit for this somehow?

Last edited: