Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SLI ready technoligy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not many people know to much about this but for those that do I heard it's the best gaming technoligy because it provides overclocking and FAST speed when it comes to SLI. I've done research on this and compared to any other product this is crazy. Every SLI product is Overclocked and does not have problems with heating or smoking. The internet in and out is said to be very fast and allows maximum up time. I'm not all to sure on this technoligy I'm planning to try it out if you guys got some comments also you can double up your Geforce cards and make them 2x the speed. =] comments on SLI would be nice before I start using it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hahahaha...hahaha
yes very funny

sli technology means it has been tested within an sli setup meaning their are 2 nvidia cards, doesn't mean sod all about overclocking. it's purely a marketting gimmick so that the 3rd party manufacturers sell more products.

as for 2x performance you're mistaken at best nvidia sli will only give 140% performance of a single card, compared to the 170% performance of a crossfire system.

now the questions becomes why have you posted this fairly basic knowledge in a section where 90% of the people will know about it already.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hahahaha...hahaha
yes very funny

sli technology means it has been tested within an sli setup meaning their are 2 nvidia cards, doesn't mean sod all about overclocking. it's purely a marketting gimmick so that the 3rd party manufacturers sell more products.

as for 2x performance you're mistaken at best nvidia sli will only give 140% performance of a single card, compared to the 170% performance of a crossfire system.

now the questions becomes why have you posted this fairly basic knowledge in a section where 90% of the people will know about it already.

Performance increase with SLI depends on the game tbh.
Where you would see like 30-40% increase in UT3,you could see 60-70% increase in CoD4.

Lol @ poster btw.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why lol @ poster poster is hot I LOVE YOU MAN (tjmoore1993) haha.

Reaction score
Clearly this idiot is full of poop. In the other thread he claims that he is building a $6,000 PC and gonna sell it on Ebay for $15,000, yet he has absolutely no clue about SLI? I am EXTREMELY tempted to infract you at the very least for spamming.

Do not try to make poop up, you will slip-up and when you do, i will catch you. I am very good at it, ask anyone here. I caught out that idiot who claimed to be running 2x 9800GX2 for a server, and i caught out that idiot who posted a pic of a car crash and claimed it was him with his Porsche.

FYI, SLI gives you a 40-50% speed increase, not 100%. Crossfire gives up to 90%.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ohhh god... tought lets drop by in this forum 2 c whats going on here... now .. when i c this im gonna come back every day ^^

Back