• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Smoothie Tycoon! (Free for Windows, OS X and Linux)

Interesting...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've made a game called Smoothie Tycoon. It was released today so I thought I might share it with you all.

In Smoothie Tycoon, you live in a low-income and dangerous area in New York City. Your mom needs help making ends meet and so she asks you to get a job. Instead of getting a job, you decide that you would rather sell smoothies and see how that goes. Your mom, always supportive and loving, decides to allow you to do so, and even gives you a dollar every single morning to help you keep afloat. You have 30 days to generate as much money as possible to make her proud.

It's completely free, with no ads, for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. Head on over to play if
interested!

If you enjoyed the game, I'd appreciate a like to my studio's facebook page. I only post once a week anyways!

Thanks!

Last edited: