• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Snake Challenge: Beat 1304

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Recently, I purchased a subscription to RaGEZONE and ever since I haven't left the arcade. It has so many games and is so fun. I dont think that I'm the only one who feels this way so I wanted to set a challenge. My Challenge: Whoever can get the hgihest score (My score set was 1304) RECORDED.

My Video:

If you do not record it, it doesnt count.

(There is no reward this is a community competition) (RECREATIONAL)

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol'ed I youtube played snake, while I played this video.

Reactions: x42
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
damn it seems like it moves alot faster than the old version i remember (NOKIA) haha. I thought u wer going to get the last one but then you crashed into the wall. I actually jumped a lil cause i was so into it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
damn it seems like it moves alot faster than the old version i remember (NOKIA) haha. I thought u wer going to get the last one but then you crashed into the wall. I actually jumped a lil cause i was so into it.

I don't know why but somtimes my computer does it slower or faster than usual. Its like it stops for a second and goes really fast the next.

Back