• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

sNPCedit not geting coords

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
i dont know why but snpc wont get anymore coords from the game like it used to .
i also runed it as administrator.
any ideas on how to fix it?

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Sorry, I have no clue (I've never used it to get coords, I've always just used the old school way of d_showpos)... ... ...

that is a really good idea , and i tried it , i write the coords in snpc i save it then add it to server , but npc doesnt show :mad:

Upvote 0
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
still having since 2 days this problem , i fixed first one with not getting coords it was because of client
Now sNPC it doesnt places the npcs it placed some of them but when i add more it doesnt

Upvote 0
Back