Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

so wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.

erm

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
why am a banned i aint meaning this to be spam but ive dun nowt wrong................i went on spunkeh started causein poop and i say blah blah blah where goin off topic and i get banned and he dont +i aint had a 1st nd second warnin b4 on this acc so wtf.......i wasnt even insultin him i sed get bak 2 topic so wtf is goin on eh?

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
erm said:
why am a banned i aint meaning this to be spam but ive dun nowt wrong................i went on spunkeh started causein poop and i say blah blah blah where goin off topic and i get banned and he dont +i aint had a 1st nd second warnin b4 on this acc so wtf.......i wasnt even insultin him i sed get bak 2 topic so wtf is goin on eh?

gras...ive had many warnings but everytone seems to love :)

Reaction score
Spunkeh said:
gras...ive had many warnings but everytone seems to love :)
Uve only ever recived one warning from me. If i see you do anythin like it again ill ban you... cant say if the other mods have warned you or not.

If thats tonto at the top. If i were you i would just give up posting on RZ. Your gona get every account banned. Did you not notice how dan gave you an IP ban b4?

Locked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back