Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Solved] 0.50 Chinese client links issue!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
edit: Tip: If you have trouble with old mega links here change the url from mega.co.nz/ to mega.nz/ and it will work

To put simply I'm looking for the latest translated libconfig.dat for the 0.50 chinese client and I will mirror for everyone and future lurkers as I have no issues uploading

I've been reading every topic because I believe in "Lurkmoar" before asking questions. But I got stuck even after reading so instead of giving up i have to ask.

Pyro has a torrent link called ChineseClient_Kit and the torrent doesn't work on any torrent program I use. HOWEVER I lurked moar and found this by Pyro on another torrent file
"The torrent is very much alive, but you have to use DHT and Encryption to access it. "

Gotta say I enabled DHT and tried every type of protocol encryption on 3 different torrent clients and one on a different machine and couldn't get it to work. Any help or a libconfig mirror is much appreciated.

But if libconfig sharing has became something guarded then I'll have to put the work in myself. Just wanted to explore 0.50 in partial english for a little bit before moving to Season2. I setup the Vbox it was no issue.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the topics I referenced about the chinese 0.50 client download:

http://forum.ragezone.com/f963/re-upload-trickster-client-0-a-888166/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f965/chinese-client-question-976233/

Last edited:
Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
@tempdev
Shall I add a MEGA link to that file on the VM release post?
Keep in mind that there is no libconfig translation in this release.
It is a graphics swap with the english links to fantasy gui.
Btw, I expect a response and from now on do your lurking while logged in.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@tempdev
Shall I add a MEGA link to that file on the VM release post?
Keep in mind that there is no libconfig translation in this release.
It is a graphics swap with the english links to fantasy gui.
Btw, I expect a response and from now on do your lurking while logged in.
Yes that'd be much appreciated. I stay logged in but maybe I had anonymous mode on or something. I can see myself viewing threads so idk

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I mean, that's fine I'm not hiding I don't care haha.
I've been reading up for a few weeks, maybe I wasn't always logged in or something
or it was a browser/forum issue
but it's really not a concern for me I just want to post some download mirrors of existing files
then go back to lurking and learning and working in silence
and maybe in long term I can show up with something actually useful
Thanks for all you've done

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah you've said before, but I thought you meant hosting without credit.
Okay no mirrors. I just thought it'd help out people coming in when links go dead
Like they sometimes can do. I'm gonna exit and quit disturbing the waters more than I already have

Edit:
So for future reference this is the only live link for the 0.50 beta client on the forums via mediafire
http://forum.ragezone.com/f963/re-upload-trickster-client-0-a-888166/

Your text file from that topic, Chineseclient_kit, and the other mirrors are down.
Again sorry for disturbing you, and thank you for your contributions over the years.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back