Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Solved] FuckMS - Die right when you respawn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok so i recently got FuckMS to work and now when i go up to a snail i die in one hit even though it says 1 damage and then when i click ok to respawn i die right when i respawn even though there is no mob nearby, can someone please help me fix this as it is running on a vps and i don't want to take too long to get it started up! Thanks guys please reply asap.

Notes:
I have 50HP/MP and i keep dieing even though i take 1 damage.

Second Problem:
When i make my character and my account a GM on it (level 6) i can't use any commands, it doesn't register me as a GM? I tried !warp and everything and nothing is working out, please help <3.

Here are the errors i receive when i load up my char:
omg1 - [Solved] FuckMS - Die right when you respawn? - RaGEZONE Forums omg2 - [Solved] FuckMS - Die right when you respawn? - RaGEZONE Forums omg3 - [Solved] FuckMS - Die right when you respawn? - RaGEZONE Forums :thumbup:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [URGENT!!!] FuckMS - Die right when you respawn?

Bump, doing an all nighter to figure this out >_<

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Anyone know how to fix this...?

Ok after looking at the bats i figured that i need to get inner ability skills to save my char data, anyone know how? o-o, I added the table but i still get a different error now unknown column player_id in "where clause"

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Gamercreep your first mistake was trying to make a server on the VPS right away without even knowing the bugs and possibility's you could run into.. So if people don't help you quick enough that's not their fault.. It's yours for rushing it.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yeah i guess so but i see others posting in 30 minutes and they get replies right away....

Upvote 0
✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score

All those "column" errors, are names of the columns you need to add in the database tables.

Example; Table "accounts" has the columns; id, password, pin, email, ip

You need to add all the tables, and then add the columns inside. This is easy and working through all those missing database tables will be well worth it. These issues are caused because the SQL file that's provided with the source download, are missing some queries, so you need to manually add them. I suggest using Navicat for adding tables and columns, and when you're done, make a backup of your database.

And yes, you are not very smart for getting a VPS first. ALWAYS check the source and fix it on your PC, and THEN when you're done, only then should you get a VPS. Otherwise it's a waste of time and money.

Good luck :)

EDIT; Also something IMPORTANT! You see the errors as "missing table fuckms.inner_ability", but note that the column name that is actually missing is just "inner_ability", the "fuckms." just describes in which database the tables are missing.

EDIT 2; Just want to make it EXTRA CLEAR, you should only read the "player_id" in the error text "unknown column player_id in "where clause"", with other words it's a column you need to add.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

All those "column" errors, are names of the columns you need to add in the database tables.

Example; Table "accounts" has the columns; id, password, pin, email, ip

You need to add all the tables, and then add the columns inside. This is easy and working through all those missing database tables will be well worth it. These issues are caused because the SQL file that's provided with the source download, are missing some queries, so you need to manually add them. I suggest using Navicat for adding tables and columns, and when you're done, make a backup of your database.

And yes, you are not very smart for getting a VPS first. ALWAYS check the source and fix it on your PC, and THEN when you're done, only then should you get a VPS. Otherwise it's a waste of time and money.

Good luck :)

EDIT; Also something IMPORTANT! You see the errors as "missing table fuckms.inner_ability", but note that the column name that is actually missing is just "inner_ability", the "fuckms." just describes in which database the tables are missing.

EDIT 2; Just want to make it EXTRA CLEAR, you should only read the "player_id" in the error text "unknown column player_id in "where clause"", with other words it's a column you need to add.

Thank you so much for the reply, but i have a question. Which values would i put for the columns?

Oh and for things like player id and skill id, it doesn't tell me which column to put it in...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score

Well for the values, you gotta guess the best you can. If it's something that will be a lot of characters/numbers, then you might need int/bigint. I'd suggest going by common sense.

And if you read my post, I explained very well were to add those columns.

Remember;

Database = Where every table and such is stored

Table = The actual names of "sections" in the database. Examples are; accounts, characters etc etc.

Column = The rows in the tables, where the actual information is saved.

So example; You need to change your characters GM level. You browse to the Database, example name "OdinMS", then you browse to the Table, "characters", and find the Column, "gm".

And the errors does say where you should add the columns. Just read it after you understand what my posts are saying.

EDIT; Oh and yea, Columns doesn't have a specific order. They just need to be placed in the correct Table.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well for the values, you gotta guess the best you can. If it's something that will be a lot of characters/numbers, then you might need int/bigint. I'd suggest going by common sense.

And if you read my post, I explained very well were to add those columns.

Remember;

Database = Where every table and such is stored

Table = The actual names of "sections" in the database. Examples are; accounts, characters etc etc.

Column = The rows in the tables, where the actual information is saved.

So example; You need to change your characters GM level. You browse to the Database, example name "OdinMS", then you browse to the Table, "characters", and find the Column, "gm".

And the errors does say where you should add the columns. Just read it after you understand what my posts are saying.

EDIT; Oh and yea, Columns doesn't have a specific order. They just need to be placed in the correct Table.

Alright thanks but i will post a pic and could you point it which table or just tell me for skill id and player id because i added both to characters and accounts and it still doesn't work. I tried one thing where i spawned and Changed channels and then my character didn't die and do the errors but when i logged off no data saved but yeah so i put it in both but am still getting the same error, maybe its the value? I put int(10) clas - [Solved] FuckMS - Die right when you respawn? - RaGEZONE Forums

Those are the only 2 errors and if you could solve them for me i would appreciate that so much!

Attachments

Upvote 0
Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score

Your biggest mistake is using FuckMS as a source. FuckMS' creator himself said it isn't used to build a server on, it is used to leech things from.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well i almost got it, just these last 2 errors...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Bump, still need help on those last 2 errors...

Upvote 0
✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score

This is the 3rd time I explain the EXACT SAME error, PLEASE READ!

The error does include where it's missing the player_id column.

Notice the error message saying "Account: gamercreep", common sense would tell me to add the column player_id to the "accounts" table. If that doesn't work, add it to "characters", and if that still doesn't work, add it to "inner_ability". Otherwise, you will need to guess away till it works.

I will mark the things in red.

CS8PC - [Solved] FuckMS - Die right when you respawn? - RaGEZONE Forums

1st; Random letters. Not sure what that is, something might be totally screwed (Most likely when it comes to FuckMS)

2nd; This can be used with some common sense and guess where the column is missing. First guess would be "account" or "accounts", depending on what it's called in your database.

3rd; The missing column that needs to be added in a table. However, it's weird that it doesn't mention which table that is missing it.

And I do strongly advise you to NOT use FuckMS. Use MoopleDEV and then add custom things. But do this on your own PC, as it'll be a struggle to do so on a VPS using remote desktop.

I've given all my help to you, now it's up to you to actually learn something. Always READ the errors carefully.

Good luck!

Attachments

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

This is the 3rd time I explain the EXACT SAME error, PLEASE READ!

The error does include where it's missing the player_id column.

Notice the error message saying "Account: gamercreep", common sense would tell me to add the column player_id to the "accounts" table. If that doesn't work, add it to "characters", and if that still doesn't work, add it to "inner_ability". Otherwise, you will need to guess away till it works.

I will mark the things in red.

CS8PC - [Solved] FuckMS - Die right when you respawn? - RaGEZONE Forums

1st; Random letters. Not sure what that is, something might be totally screwed (Most likely when it comes to FuckMS)

2nd; This can be used with some common sense and guess where the column is missing. First guess would be "account" or "accounts", depending on what it's called in your database.

3rd; The missing column that needs to be added in a table. However, it's weird that it doesn't mention which table that is missing it.

And I do strongly advise you to NOT use FuckMS. Use MoopleDEV and then add custom things. But do this on your own PC, as it'll be a struggle to do so on a VPS using remote desktop.

I've given all my help to you, now it's up to you to actually learn something. Always READ the errors carefully.

Good luck!

Haha alright i will try it now and if it doesn't work, could you suggest a v1.17.1 source to me if fuckms doesn't work?

Wow nevermind i actually got it fixed, thank you soo much!!!!!

Attachments

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back