• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[solved]guild chat bug error

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1 - [solved]guild chat bug error - RaGEZONE Forums

i know someone has same error like me, post on this forum. but he didnt mention of he fix or not. but i will update this kind of error. SOMEONE KNOWS HOW TO FIX THIS? GUILD CHAT CAN READ EVERYONE HAS GUILD EVEN FROM OTHER SCHOOL?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need to get from other source have fix global ranking in guild....then compare and merge.. Thats it.. Dont forget if you add on network like. Codbgame etc... You need also to add on database..

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need to get from other source have fix global ranking in guild....then compare and merge.. Thats it.. Dont forget if you add on network like. Codbgame etc... You need also to add on database..
i think i solved the problem. i made a trial many times after i recompile. so far so good, all is well. thank you for your all feedback

123213 - [solved]guild chat bug error - RaGEZONE Forums

i found a source that the GUILD RANK is gone. this what is i've been thinking that the bug is in the guild rank but i dont know how to remove it. now after the test all bug from guild invite and club chat is finally fixed.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think i solved the problem. i made a trial many times after i recompile. so far so good, all is well. thank you for your all feedback

View attachment 256208

i found a source that the GUILD RANK is gone. this what is i've been thinking that the bug is in the guild rank but i dont know how to remove it. now after the test all bug from guild invite and club chat is finally fixed.
How di you solve it? and what source did you use to fix it?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
no one share the fixed source. i only said solve cause i change source but the source also have many bugs like skill no effect to mobs.

Upvote 0
Back