Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Solved]Teleport fee

In the Emperor name
Reaction score
hello people.

testing some values on teleports, i realize all my teleports are "free". example teleport line from jangan to downang
_reftelelink / teleportlink.txt
Code:
1 1 2 5000 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

as you can see fee is set to 5000 gold (is set at db/client) but when i tele around, money is not decreased

happends the same on all my teleports

any idea?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
im stupid, forgot teleport is free for low lvls :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Always Trolling Around
Reaction score
hello people.

testing some values on teleports, i realize all my teleports are "free". example teleport line from jangan to downang
_reftelelink / teleportlink.txt
Code:
1 1 2 5000 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

as you can see fee is set to 5000 gold (is set at db/client) but when i tele around, money is not decreased

happends the same on all my teleports

any idea?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
im stupid, forgot teleport is free for low lvls :rolleyes:

nothing stupid here just forgot thats all m8

Upvote 0
In the Emperor name
Reaction score
lol, i know. but totalt forgot about it, using lvl 9 char to test arabia mobs ( so can resurrect on same place and dont lose items/exp/etc), i was like "WTF? teleport is free?". testing with lvl 20 char is not free anymore

Upvote 0
Back