Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(Solved) Which files contain the character titles and how to edit/create your own?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Curious as to where all titles are placed and if it's possible to make custom titles in your server. I understand private servers like Menma has done it but would be nice to know where that is located. :):

Last edited:
Reaction score
Curious as to where all titles are placed and if it's possible to make custom titles in your server. I understand private servers like Menma has done it but would be nice to know where that is located. :):

Achievements
StrSheet_Achievement*.xml
Ex. <String id="1121501" string="Pride of Hasmina"/>

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see, is there a way to create your own titles though or are the ID's fixed and is a matter of editing the string title?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I see, is there a way to create your own titles though or are the ID's fixed and is a matter of editing the string title?

Yep, Is what you said...just edit the string

About create own titles....idk, i didnt test that yet, i'm happy with my "pride of hasmina" with my own char named hasmina XD

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, tyvm!

I can't find this xml file. Where is it exactly?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server side by ID
AchievementList_*.xml

Client Side
StrSheet_Achievement*.xml

Oh I see, so with regards to your DM, in order to change what a title actually says, I have to edit my DataCenter file client-side?

Upvote 0
Back