Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Some important news

Reaction score
I know this deals with music but this is pretty huge, and I want everyone to know.

Ok so if you guys haven't noticed I've been somewhat MIA for the past few weeks. I'm finally back, and I have some great news.

A while back I posted that I was trying to get into a school called . IPR is one of the top schools in the professional music industry for Engineering/Production/Recording and Producing. Just for an example: Price, or the Artist formally known as Price, or whatever he calls himself now... His 20 Million dollar studio is the , which is at IPR.

So after being on a waiting list for 19 months, 3 Professional letters of recommendation, being called in for an interview, two separate 3 hour tests, and finally going in front of a board of reviewers....

I MADE IT IN!

I have 3 years of Civil Engineering under my belt, but music as you guys know music is my passion and my life. Which is why I'm changing and moving to Minneapolis.

As the Music Lounge mod 3 years, I am very proud to say that Ragezone will finally be apart of the Professional Music Industry. I'll be going for Audio Engineering and Producing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We don't know each other but I'll say it anyways, Congratulations!

You seem pretty excited which you should be, nothing better than waiting so long to get what you want and finally getting it.

Congrats again. :2gunsfiring_v1:

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Congratulations Cheat, I'm glad you get to do something you truly love.

Enjoy it. :)

All is well...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Right on man that's awesome!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
2x3 hour tests! what did that involve?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
'Grats man, now you could hook me up with some beats ^^
700th...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
That's such a nice achievement man. Keep the good work up :).

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
grats man, but didnt you meant prince or symbol the artist formaly known as prince ?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good job, I wish you the best of luck!

Reaction score
2x3 hour tests! what did that involve?
The first one was knowledge of running a sound board and recording. The second one was pretty much an ACT test. (without a calculator...which sucked because I have an IQ of about 4 without one.) I don't really understand why I had to take the second test, I scored a 30 on my ACT test from High School. Oh well I passed both with flying colors, that's all that matters.

grats man, but didnt you meant prince or symbol the artist formaly known as prince ?

Yeah, he changes his name so much I cant keep up. He's like Puffy Daddy, err I mean P. Diddy opps I mean Diddy, noo I was right with P. Diddy. :p

Human Version 2.35
Loyal Member
Reaction score
tbh....

I IS JEALOUSzz!!!!!!

But congratulations man, you deserve it! ;)

Catz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dude that's Ducking amazing. Congrats man.

Back