Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

some things i want to know

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to make a gold room(for killing mostars that drop gold) and npcs (all the good items and stats seller job changer)
change exp rate and all otheres rates
how too put more then 99 state (sooo you can get higher)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what server are you using, eathena? if it is just go to their site and you could find the scripts needed to make npc for warp. as for the exp and drop rates go to conf folder and find the word map in the filename file(sry forgot the name) and just open it with the notepad then browse through and you could where to change the exp and drop rates, you could also find in their the max stats.if not try the char file or login file (sorry for the incoplete answers its been awhile since i handle a server) as for the monsters you are the one who would config it to drop gold. hope this helps

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good info there, also wanted to know that and i have a question of my own. I installed the eathena and it works but... the game is in korean, im using the same client with another server and its in english. plus the options some npc give u to answer r missing. How can i fix that?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nevermind that, fixed :) But now the item descriptions look wierd, they r alphanumeric, i mean no korean characters but like broken.

Back