Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

something daft but summit to do if ur bored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
20 ppl today all celebrating there bdays well about 20.

theres nearly 19,000 members on RZ forums, do u think there is 1 day in the year that no member does not have a birthday on?

summit to try find out :p

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
TO be fuckingg honest Bazi, right now, i couldnt give 2 s hits my son :burn:, yeah umn gessing there is more than ONE! DAY! when there are no birthdays, but until thay day, goodbye my friend, because ill be in west germania, pimpjin it up, big time, with ma hoes, singing ' aint nothin to it buf to o it ', and ill have ma hoes, ma money, and ma power, and u know what> ill be happy, ill be very Ducking happy, jus me, ma hoes, ma drinks, ma mnoeyt, the lot!!!! yeah thats the Ducking life for me man, thats the life, i gotta do it, Germasnia baby....yeah :drooling1 :drooling1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Rage said:
TO be fuckingg honest Bazi, right now, i couldnt give 2 s hits my son :burn:, yeah umn gessing there is more than ONE! DAY! when there are no birthdays, but until thay day, goodbye my friend, because ill be in west germania, pimpjin it up, big time, with ma hoes, singing ' aint nothin to it buf to o it ', and ill have ma hoes, ma money, and ma power, and u know what> ill be happy, ill be very Ducking happy, jus me, ma hoes, ma drinks, ma mnoeyt, the lot!!!! yeah thats the Ducking life for me man, thats the life, i gotta do it, Germasnia baby....yeah :drooling1 :drooling1

wtf u on? u stupid witch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
cant you close them? Dont think no one is around to, unless dan is still awake which i doubt after the beers he had

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Arent you like 5 years old or something? That leap year thing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ROFLMAO

Her birthday is Feb 29...........

Sipher and carnage owned in one shot????????

Last edited:
Reaction score
Then becky has a birthday every 4 years so divided her current (fake) age by 4 and vuala thats her real age...

Sipher wtf?
didn u have like a hundred odd post's yesterday now youve got near 400?

MentaL's Girlfriend
Legend
Reaction score
ok 1st im drunk and i didnt get ownwed obviously! coz im the king, OH U BETTER RECOGNISE! and 2nd i had 270 posts yester day bu because "our" MentaL let ushave fun and there 20 viewing general; we were chatting like it was on msn :D does it answer ur question "hickup"

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You two posting again on every thread, starting to awaken the posting powers, lol.............

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back