Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sometimes it really sucks...

Reaction score
Cappeh ask me earlier today why I'm never on messenger, and I told him it was because everytime I'm on the forum I'm usually at work or school. Well, now that I'm home, I go on messenger (which I normally do), and take a look at all the people online!!! :( :(

What's the point in this? Just to let all my hunnies out there that I'm not ignoring them, it's just that being 5 hours behind totally sucks!!!!!!

So whose willing to let me move in with them?? :)

Oh and my trip to Vegas was awesome... Like I said I won some money (legally I assure you :p), and got pretty trashed most of the time.. Ergh I don't recommend it tho kids.. especially when theres a lot of horny assholes around!!!

One last thing.. I want to play Mir2!!! So get it up NOW (you like hearing that, don't you DTB??? ;) ).

Er ps.. if anyone wants to talk to me on messenger, add me!!! ;) I'll be on more this summer!!

Reaction score
MentaL said:
u got me on it twice

dan and h4x3r =p

lol.. People randomly ask me to add them, so I just add away :p

BTW, another funny things been happening the last few nights.. I keep getting a message saying that my net security has blocked a DOS attack! How great is that lol! I feel like a Mir2 server..

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You can move in with me anytime sexy :smileysex :smileysex :smileysex

Got two empty bedrooms all to ourselves...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
MentaL said:
u got me on it twice

dan and h4x3r =p
Heh, you have me added on like 4/5 different accounts, i just delete them out all the time because you never use them. ;)

Anyway, i'm on most of the time, it's just that i live in a different timezone, and i try to get in bed at like 12-1 am, which i am most of the time.

Btw don't be afraid to talk to me, i won't bite. ;)
Oh and if i'm online and i'm not responding at a time which would be night here, then it means i lost connection with MSN, because i always put myself on show offline, but when i loose connection it will reconnect after, it just won't put me back on shown offline.

Back