Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

somone help me please Im stresed out

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well my girlfriend sorta got us seperated. She's been doing all sorts of poop and her mom keeps blaming it on me. Her mom is only ok with her going where ever now with her friends if im not there or whatever some bull poop. Like she will only let her out now beacuse me and her arent supposed to be sorta seeing each other any more not even calling. We didnt break up beacuse things werent working and whatever like a bad relationship, it was just getting harder and harder to see her thanks to her mom being a complete witch.

She mentioned to me she might be going to her aunts over summer vacation so Im guessing thats why she hasnt called. I told her can we be friends and she said yes and she still called till one day and then just no more calls without saying she was leaving or any thing and that really messed me up since the sound of voice makes me smile every time when Im down and she would allways call just in time to make my day go for down in the dumps felling like poop to happy and ready to run a 30 mile race.

Like a while back when we were still going out she mentioned to me she might be moving but she's trying to get a house around here and there was plenty for rent that were the same. I dont know of she's going to be there when august 13th comes. I really want to get back together with her and work the issues out between me and her mom. I love that girl to death and still do, and so Im left broken and alone with only memories and it hurts...I hope every thing works as I planned it out or Im going to be completely dead inside. Some times it makes me think what the duck is the point of trying any thing every time things are looking up for me its all torn down further then before. makes me feel cursed since it happens every time somthing good happens.

Im just really worried that im going to be hurt so badly if/when things dont work out how I hope. Falling in real love with the girl that you know is just perfect for you in every way like a dream come true isnt the same what so ever if you go out to find a new girl for you. True love seems like a once in a life time thing but since its slowly being ripped away its worse then any thing Ive ever felt, its worse then being stabed below the shoulder blade in the joint and in the kidney or getting your wisdom teeth removed without a tranq or being put to sleep and yes I know from experience what both feels exactly like.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just wait a while, and then try to contact her, and see how things turn out...what approach she's looking to take, and take it from there.

If she is gone from your love life, then I suggest that you take a bit of a break, relax...stop thinking about "love" and a girlfriend for a bit, and then when you feel ready get back into it. You will find someone that you share interests with, there are plenty of girls out there.

Just have a backup plan, and think about it, in case things don't turn out for the better...but do hope they do, and keep your head up.

Good luck.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well my girlfriend sorta got us seperated. She's been doing all sorts of poop and her mom keeps blaming it on me. Her mom is only ok with her going where ever now with her friends if im not there or whatever some bull poop. Like she will only let her out now beacuse me and her arent supposed to be sorta seeing each other any more not even calling. We didnt break up beacuse things werent working and whatever like a bad relationship, it was just getting harder and harder to see her thanks to her mom being a complete witch.

She mentioned to me she might be going to her aunts over summer vacation so Im guessing thats why she hasnt called. I told her can we be friends and she said yes and she still called till one day and then just no more calls without saying she was leaving or any thing and that really messed me up since the sound of voice makes me smile every time when Im down and she would allways call just in time to make my day go for down in the dumps felling like poop to happy and ready to run a 30 mile race.

Like a while back when we were still going out she mentioned to me she might be moving but she's trying to get a house around here and there was plenty for rent that were the same. I dont know of she's going to be there when august 13th comes. I really want to get back together with her and work the issues out between me and her mom. I love that girl to death and still do, and so Im left broken and alone with only memories and it hurts...I hope every thing works as I planned it out or Im going to be completely dead inside. Some times it makes me think what the duck is the point of trying any thing every time things are looking up for me its all torn down further then before. makes me feel cursed since it happens every time somthing good happens.

Im just really worried that im going to be hurt so badly if/when things dont work out how I hope. Falling in real love with the girl that you know is just perfect for you in every way like a dream come true isnt the same what so ever if you go out to find a new girl for you. True love seems like a once in a life time thing but since its slowly being ripped away its worse then any thing Ive ever felt, its worse then being stabed below the shoulder blade in the joint and in the kidney or getting your wisdom teeth removed without a tranq or being put to sleep and yes I know from experience what both feels exactly like.

You should have fought her Mum.

My Ex Dads hated me. She wanted to leave home so as bf i was behind her on w/e she did. We went to get her stuff and her dad was there in the door way she told me she wanted me with her etc so she wouldn't be scared.
So her dad goes to me if you don't get off my Property ill forcefully move you off and her dad is like 5 ft body builder... So i didnt move i pushed him out of the way she went up to grab her already packed bags and we left.

You shouldn't really give a poop about parents sometimes. If you guys realy did love eahcother you would have cared about parents you both would have told her to STFU and GTFO.

/Fate

Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should have fought her Mum.

My Ex Dads hated me. She wanted to leave home so as bf i was behind her on w/e she did. We went to get her stuff and her dad was there in the door way she told me she wanted me with her etc so she wouldn't be scared.
So her dad goes to me if you don't get off my Property ill forcefully move you off and her dad is like 5 ft body builder... So i didnt move i pushed him out of the way she went up to grab her already packed bags and we left.

You shouldn't really give a poop about parents sometimes. If you guys realy did love eahcother you would have cared about parents you both would have told her to STFU and GTFO.

/Fate

well of course at first we really didnt care what the hell her mom said. She kept coming back to me time after time even though she knew it was only going to piss her mom off worse. Eventually things started to change and beacame harder and harder. Weve got no where really to go though and pluss her mom would just call the cops again. My friend Kimmy suggested we run away to canada or another state or somthing. I dont think she'd be up to it though. Im up to it...id rather live with absolutly nothing but the tatterd clothes I have and her instead of alone with all the money in the world.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You tools, Your advice is pathetic ridiculous and doesn't help, Nobody wants to hear that poop, This isn't the post-a-holics section.

Anyway, You should seriously talk to her mum, Really try to get her to see that you care so much about this girl.

Well ever since we werent together thats been not such a good idea beacuse I dont know if she'll just give up hope on me and refuse my open arms to get her back or if like theyre moving or somthing. I just wish I could get contact with her to ask if she'll take me back and start off fresh with no worries in the way. She hasnt called and her email/myspace is like dead and never online.

last login 6/6/08

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well ever since we werent together thats been not such a good idea beacuse I dont know if she'll just give up hope on me and refuse my open arms to get her back or if like theyre moving or somthing. I just wish I could get contact with her to ask if she'll take me back and start off fresh with no worries in the way. She hasnt called and her email/myspace is like dead and never online.

last login 6/6/08

maybe she died? move on man, its plenny of fihs in the sea

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just wait a while, and then try to contact her, and see how things turn out...what approach she's looking to take, and take it from there.

If she is gone from your love life, then I suggest that you take a bit of a break, relax...stop thinking about "love" and a girlfriend for a bit, and then when you feel ready get back into it. You will find someone that you share interests with, there are plenty of girls out there.

Just have a backup plan, and think about it, in case things don't turn out for the better...but do hope they do, and keep your head up.

Good luck.

I dont think theres many girls out there like her. Ive been looking and listening for like 2 years since my last break up and trust me its not an easy find. Its a sertin state of mind, way of life, and attitude that I seek. And she's perfect as far as every thing I can think of including height, look, lust, way of life, and personality and pretty much every thing else I can think of including things I shouldnt be saying wich I wont...and the wierdest thing my last girlfriend and her both have the same last name and are both perfect but not related what so ever.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe she died? move on man, its plenny of fihs in the sea

NOOO!! T.T dont say that. made me sad again now. If that happend its my fault for not taking care of her. Makes me want to die two.

Reaction score
well of course at first we really didnt care what the hell her mom said. She kept coming back to me time after time even though she knew it was only going to piss her mom off worse. Eventually things started to change and beacame harder and harder. Weve got no where really to go though and pluss her mom would just call the cops again. My friend Kimmy suggested we run away to canada or another state or somthing. I dont think she'd be up to it though. Im up to it...id rather live with absolutly nothing but the tatterd clothes I have and her instead of alone with all the money in the world.

If my GF's mum did that i would gladly want the cops to come around. You are not kidnapping her, she is going by her own will, and if she is above 15 she can go where she wants, there is no damn thing the cops or her mother can do about it. Once you are 15 you can legally leave home and the only thing stopping you from leaving would be if there is a night time curfew enforced in that area, in which case she just has to be indoors, not at home.

and stop double posting, there is an "Edit" button for a reason

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If my GF's mum did that i would gladly want the cops to come around. You are not kidnapping her, she is going by her own will, and if she is above 15 she can go where she wants, there is no damn thing the cops or her mother can do about it. Once you are 15 you can legally leave home and the only thing stopping you from leaving would be if there is a night time curfew enforced in that area, in which case she just has to be indoors, not at home.

and stop double posting, there is an "Edit" button for a reason

Calfiornia law is you gota be 18. If your any age below 18 you get jail time and whoever tehy ran off with gets arrested for kidnaping. Late night curfew I dont give a poop about.

what double post?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I dont think theres many girls out there like her. Ive been looking and listening for like 2 years since my last break up and trust me its not an easy find. Its a sertin state of mind, way of life, and attitude that I seek. And she's perfect as far as every thing I can think of including height, look, lust, way of life, and personality and pretty much every thing else I can think of including things I shouldnt be saying wich I wont...and the wierdest thing my last girlfriend and her both have the same last name and are both perfect but not related what so ever.

You've created a new image of perfect when you were with her. And nobody else will fit into that image obviously, because you're too attached to the one before. You need to move on, and realize nobody is perfect, but through time and effort you'll find someone who might appear perfect for you again.

You might be hopeless because you spent so much time with her, getting to know her, sharing similar interests, but you will see the same situation repeat again and again in different environments. Realize that if you do lose her, there won't be another one like her, and you shouldn't be 'measuring' others in comparison to her.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
NOOO!! T.T dont say that. made me sad again now. If that happend its my fault for not taking care of her. Makes me want to die two.

Maybe that's why she doesn't wanna bother with you anymore - 'cause you seem to be overprotective of her, and most of them really do hate that since they can't breathe and it makes you seem too needy.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You've created a new image of perfect when you were with her. And nobody else will fit into that image obviously, because you're too attached to the one before. You need to move on, and realize nobody is perfect, but through time and effort you'll find someone who might appear perfect for you again.

You might be hopeless because you spent so much time with her, getting to know her, sharing similar interests, but you will see the same situation repeat again and again in different environments. Realize that if you do lose her, there won't be another one like her, and you shouldn't be 'measuring' others in comparison to her.

no you dont get it it. its like what you find attractive like for example some guys like blond chicks with big boobs. Now as for me I dont, what I like is more things that gets my attention. Attitude is a big deal for me, girls who are like brainless and talk for hours and hours and repeat the same thing over and over and scared of getting hurt draws me away quickly. What I like is girls who like to fight and are rebelious and throw things at moving cars,break windows,smoke drink, yell at people for no reason, and isnt afraid of getting hurt by huge bulking skin heads and punks coverd in spikes(thats secksy), and out of all things must not be afraid of cops even if they have a gun drawn at you.

Its sertin attributes that Ive allways found like makes me find intrest. For her its like all put into one person. Can be a little diffrent, wouldnt make much of a diffrence I could care less. But attitude is vital or the witch gots to go since it doesnt fit my lifestyle!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe that's why she doesn't wanna bother with you anymore - 'cause you seem to be overprotective of her, and most of them really do hate that since they can't breathe and it makes you seem too needy.

im not that overprotective what so ever. Id be fine if she got hurt or drunk or arrested, thats why we allways do stuff that can get us really fucked up or do stuff like throw rocks at cops. Its just Im afriad of somthing like super tragic and Im more into serious relations so her dieing is like the worst thing I can think of. Every now and then I need a break from her though. But 30 days and up is to long forever is like whats the point of hope?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Good luck.

yeah my buddy Adrian called earlyer and we talked for a bit I was telling him about this situation. He knows about it and whatever and he said, " well you know what? theres this girl tahts been asking about you." So I told him, "yeah theres this other girl I was thinking about getting with any ways" and he told me like what she looked like and I was thinking I think I know who only 2 people Ive seen that fits the description and he was telling me she's got black hair, half white half mexican, etc.(whatever else he was saying) and talks to Tommy. I knew exactly who he was talking about and it was obviously the same girl I mentioned.

so I guess I might have a plan b then.

Reaction score
She's playing around with you or doesn't care enough to get in contact with you. If someone cared as much as you think then they'd get in contact and try to be together no matter what. Also, stop double (or more) posting.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
r-tard use the edit button.

r-tard - somone help me please Im stresed out - RaGEZONE Forums

Back