Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Source] Battle Mode 2 Retarget + Few other bits

Reaction score
After some thinking of what PunkS7yle said (which encouraged me indirectly to do this, as well as randomly credit him for this motivation), I've decided to share another small thing that has become available with the help of HellSpider and I think that it might be useful for some people out there.

All of the credits are going to the original creators of this, who I cannot confirm or guarantee 100%, but my guess is that it is either vodikatm or another person who I cannot tag in here, as I'm not sure if he has an account.

This SOURCE release is not an originally created source, but rebuild based on the compiled version and it countains the following:

• Battle Mode 2 Retarget
  • Day/Night/Ultra Brightness Mode
  • Zoom Limit
  • Some bike related things.

Possibly something else, but can't remember, check it out yourselves.
    Don't expect a super clean/neat/optimised code, but it does work with a bit of minimal fixing and can be used as an example or improved upon.
Download Links:
7z Password:
ragezone

There will be more things coming in, bit by bit, sore are the things that I've managed to salvage or collect (with the original makers approval) throughout the time being in Cabal and fingers crossed, this will help community to expand :dai:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the guy who "made" this source just copied a lot of stuff around.
Too pig.
MrSensei - [Source] Battle Mode 2 Retarget + Few other bits - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Back