Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

source dmo 487 more tools and client

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Remember to have backups, multiple backups and archives, there have been already a case where the files were lost, let's not aim to repeat that that
https://forum.ragezone.com/f857/release-digimon-master-online-server-1203415/

I hope that it becomes open sourse and allow an offline/single player version which can be updated for those less fortunate who live in areas where they're data capped at around 50kb/s or less for some reason or another

Also, please keep a low profile, it would be very bad if gameking or worse Bandai Namco would catch even a sniff of this and skip the DMCA to just sue anyone involved

Does anyone have a copy of those files yet?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hello, I downloaded the files, I managed to run the server, but I couldn't find the files referring to the client, could someone make it available? Does anyone also know how to let me know if there is anyone selling the 100% functional files? I'm willing to pay...thanks for your attention!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it is possible to rebuild the client but libs are missing, they would have to create and adapt building gamebryo it will not be easy .
Greetings to all of you

You can write me privately if you like, I'm the one who posted the complete client files a long time ago

You can write me privately if you like, I'm the one who posted the complete client files a long time ago

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry, this version of the 487 is not complete at all xD, it only has little progress xD and many bugs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Client 487 link is death

RaGEZONER Since 2004
Loyal Member
Reaction score
New client link.

Greetings everyone!

dark90 - source dmo 487 more tools and client - RaGEZONE Forums

dark90 - source dmo 487 more tools and client - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Has anyone written a file extraction tool yet to unpack the .pf files?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I unpacked gdmo's client version 1.2.0 (34936)
unpacked themida

= 487

= 623

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so how to get the game working? any recent updated guides with updated files out there?

Back