Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SourceDEV v116 and LEN Problem

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, Got a problem with setting up SourceDEV and connecting to it via LEN. As it's still trying to open up the Patcher even after I've changed the ServerConstants.java to

Code:
public static final short MAPLE_VERSION = (short) 116;
    public static final String MAPLE_PATCH = "1";

I've let it patch on one of my installed Clients and It started working after that (After changing the Maple version to 117) But the Problem I get with that is that I cannot loot without freezing.

Any advice? Is there something else I'm doing wrong on v116? Or does anyone know a fix for the v117 Looting bug?

Thanks in advance!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It freezes if it is set to 117 and if you use 117 client. SourceDEV is a v116 source so let it be 116

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It freezes if it is set to 117 and if you use 117 client. SourceDEV is a v116 source so let it be 116

Sorry, I probally wasn't clear, I meant that my Client and The Dev are set to 116, But when it is, the LEN Launcher does not work. It opens up then closes it's self before anything comes up according to the Task Manager.

The only way I've managed to get the Client working with SourceDEV is allowing it to patch to 117.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Make sure you use a LEN Launcher for v116 ( )

Upvote 0
Back