Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Spelling, so unserious....

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Just wantid to say I hate da spelling of small kidz like saying plz to teh world and so on...
Really pissing me off that things starting in a MU section is raging the rest of the site.

Please, stop playing mini-gangsters. It's THE not da or teh, it's please not plz, pliz, or pliiiizz!!!111
(Oh and to the guy who once said he hated people spelling color as colour.... Learn the difference between English and American)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
u r knot no how hrd it is t bee grwin up in da h00d

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
Just wantid to say I hate da spelling of small kidz like saying plz to teh world and so on...
Really pissing me off that things starting in a MU section is raging the rest of the site.

Please, stop playing mini-gangsters. It's THE not da or teh, it's please not plz, pliz, or pliiiizz!!!111
(Oh and to the guy who once said he hated people spelling color as colour.... Learn the difference between English and American)

wow, you've actually justified their butchering of our language by giving it a name, thanks for that.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
American isn't a language, full stop, if you think it is I hope your balls fall off.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why yu trippin wigga?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
witch stfu, i'ma witch slap you back to tomorrow if ya keep trying to talk all black and poop. now go get me some grape drink wigga.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Moofin is going to come here and feel really offended guys, not good. :angry:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
bitchass punk shouldn't feel offended. we're not even using the word offensively. If he wants to be offended and kept down by a retarded word, let that punkbitch suffer.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol dat punkbitch

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wrong section.

Back