Spider-Man 3 update

Darkhearts
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The SM3 blog has updated and the website was redone all together. Its awesome :v:. Yup, it is...

On another note the main thing I see in the blog update is what Grant Curtis finally made 100% clear to us. *drum roll* Venom is 100% in SM3, no 90% chance like it was before. He said the following.

Now, concerning the number of villains in "Spider-Man 3," there are

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sounds awsome, can't wait to see venom =)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sandman , wanna see who plays it ! , Other Doctor Oct ?

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wish carnage was on there hes so much better then venom

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I knew about this since 7th grade and im 14.....also if they dont put karnage in spiderman 4 or 5 i aint watching another marvel film.....except hulk2 if it gets delayed....

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
dude giger you gotta watch ghost rider thats gonna be the pimp shizzle

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dude giger you gotta watch ghost rider thats gonna be the pimp shizzle
did it come out yet because i really want to see it and wth happened to that darkwatch comic movie with the good vamp vs the bad vamps i remember one of the scenes being a bus flipped and the good vamp picked it up in mid air and set it down gently on the other road.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
o0o0o0o,,, venom i loved him hes an awesome villian

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nanananana Spiderman!!

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ghost rider comes out the 16th of next month and whats relase date of spider man 3?

Darkhearts
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Everyone new update. Its a iffy subject and all so we don't know if its true yet. Here is a pic of what the venom and spider-man look like in spider-man 3 the movie. Now these are action figures, and are still waiting for the "O.K" to be put out. If you read what it says in the link I'll give you , then you'll understand.

LINK:

PIC:
cameronmd - Spider-Man 3 update - RaGEZONE Forums

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
cool man, cant wait til may 03 ^^

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
He better look like the butt-kicking Venom. Not the wimp-butt Venom that is just a black & grey spiderman outfit.

Reaction score
Although this is a prototype pending for approval, we believe it shows Venom as he will appear on Sony Pictures’ movie.

So...there making a sony pictures game for all platforms? To me this sounds abit moronic, they are already struggling with exculsive games now they are giving them out themselves lol

Darkhearts
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Another thing has been found. Its most likely been out for a while but new to me. This is the design for them (says not final design but most likely close enough).

cameronmd - Spider-Man 3 update - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the goblin suit is wrong as in the trailer it looks nothing like that it looks liek his fathers but it has blackest green where his father's lime green color was and some nice upgrades also remember karnage is venom's son so dont expect him till 4 or 5...

Back