Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SPONSOR] Join in our gaming network!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello my name is Blu. Long time ago maybe about 2008 - 2010. I hosted several online private servers including, "FlyFF, Gunz, MU, Pangya" and some browser based games then I stopped due to real life stuff and now I wanted to go back in to this as to I miss managing servers.

I am looking for those people who are very well into this, very experienced in all of the game resources "web, source, game client". I won't be restricting you in using one of my server machines internally but access of the control panel is prohibited for some reasons. I prefer windows based servers. You can try to submit any game proposal that you want to host in my server machine like this for example:

Game: Fly For Fun
Description of your proposal: "We are very competent and very bla bla bla"(Sample only).
Project samples: <screenshots>
Why should I accept you?

*I have the right to exclude any proposals.

Rule is simple, you host your server in one of my server machine for some months and if it is doing well then I will keep you for long :laugh: also 90% goes to you and %10 goes to me. I think it's a good split since I am not doing anything. The current games we have at the moment are flyff and rf online. Get in touch with me and join in :eek:tt1:

Server full specifications:
Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2650 V2 @ 2.60
8GB RAM
Bandwidth: Unlimited

Discord: misterbluu#7304

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
not a bad offer , but 30% for doing nothing its bit.. depending on servers profit

Back