Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Spunkeh Signing out

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey guys ive had alot of fun on ragezone and im taking a break due to my GCSE's coming up so i aint going to b on alot See u all in the near Future :good:Id like to thank everyone who has helped me over the time ive been on ragezone

Dontonberry thx for helping me wen i asked for it
Steely One funny guy
Omen thx for beliveing in me on mir2 and giving me a chance to join ur guild :good:
Tupac haha my insult teacher such a nice guy :good:
Hydra :) my mir2 idol
Nik-c I know me and u have fallen out but lets make it stop ur proper sound to me and have helped me on ragezone general section
Morphic lol :tp: me and u wanna get on ragezone x so bad :good:
Maka one call guy coz hes from kent
DeadlyEagle O_O ragezone legend
Mental thx for making ragezone ur da best :good:
Hulkster lol such a funny
Deathsfear come bak soon hun u always help me wiv my problems
exclamtion such a good guy funny aswell ^^ dont treat me like a kid shjame u dont speak to me much!
QuikS :O such a nice guy
Solares lol has owned quiet a few people in funny ways keep up the good word
Becky cool chick!
Galeon :tp: lvling babe on mir2
Badmanmc thinks hes good at pvp wen hes not :p
Sipher gets owned all the time nice to speak to though on msn
capricorn :) i love u really man
Evilkitten :O i hope everything works out ok for u and griff and i hope u have many years of fun together
Neosparky :) such a nice girl ^^
Griffinheart ...same as Evils
akaruz O_O MU man so ive heard
Darkbahamut i swaer ur male
MasterD BigD the pimp daddy
RageFire i respect dis guy so much thx for the fun on mir2
Strider hes so funny :O

Cya all ^^

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
pfft revison... Back when I was taking my exams I was playing mir all day and posting on RZ and did no revision. Still came out with C's :cool:

Good Luck anyway mate, hope you do well :)

Reaction score
good luck spunk m8

caps right tho after youve got at least 5 a-c (which is a piece of piss) they dont mean a thing at all so dont worry, if it makes u feel better tho then do the revision thing ^_^

and even now ive got my A lvls they dont mean a thing to me lol been offered a course on sports therapy + psychology where id come out with a degree at the end of it even though i dont have any of the pre requisits on paper

Cuteh
Banned
Reaction score
Nik-C said:
pfft revison... Back when I was taking my exams I was playing mir all day and posting on RZ and did no revision. Still came out with C's :cool:

Good Luck anyway mate, hope you do well :)

same but many A's :)

Back