Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

SQL Problem!Help!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can I fix this pro?
Help me please!Thx!

Attachments

• 未命名1 - SQL Problem!Help!! - RaGEZONE Forums
    未命名1.webp
    10.7 KB · Views: 113
That is a problem with the linked server.

That may help but if not check your linked server settings. If you open the linked server item and click on Tables you should see some tables but i think you will get an error if you try clicking it. Bring up the properties of your linked server and check against my settings:

Linked server: GAMESERVER
Product name: gameserver
Provider name: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Driver
Provider string: DRIVER={SQL Server};SERVER=<servername>;UID=;PWD=";

> Security tab - set to "Be made without using a security context"

> Server options tab - Tick all tickboxes.

Also, with the provider string do not change anything except the <servername> but, do not add UID/PWD or anything, leave it just as it is after putting your servername in ;)

Upvote 0
That is a problem with the linked server.

That may help but if not check your linked server settings. If you open the linked server item and click on Tables you should see some tables but i think you will get an error if you try clicking it. Bring up the properties of your linked server and check against my settings:

Linked server: GAMESERVER
Product name: gameserver
Provider name: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Driver
Provider string: DRIVER={SQL Server};SERVER=<servername>;UID=;PWD=";

> Security tab - set to "Be made without using a security context"

> Server options tab - Tick all tickboxes.

Also, with the provider string do not change anything except the <servername> but, do not add UID/PWD or anything, leave it just as it is after putting your servername in ;)

sir:
Where am I found my sever name?
Could you tell me please?
Thx bro!

Upvote 0
Back