Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

St Paddys Day

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
:D got to go skool :( but soon as i get home gonna get rdy for a night on the.... pub. and also gonna get my raving booties so i can go... to the pub, and im gonna meet a fit girl and take her... to the pub

ST PADDYS DAY!?!?! lets all go to the pub!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Pubs are only ok when they arent filled, or friends partys, otherwide the smokey atmosphere and the horrird stench from the toilets, sucks, but cokes are nice outside in the summer ^^

Reaction score
BadMan said:
:O how can you h8 pubs? they sell you acahol if you look old anuff

ppl have told me they thought i was in my 20s so its not a matter of lookin old enough or acting it

but the atmosphere does my head in ><

the only time i truely enjoyed myself was at makas rage party with kitten, maka, strider, big d, rob and sic. and even then we wernt in for that long and it wasnt really a pub o_O

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
ppl have told me they thought i was in my 20s so its not a matter of lookin old enough or acting it

but the atmosphere does my head in ><

the only time i truely enjoyed myself was at makas rage party with kitten, maka, strider, big d, rob and sic. and even then we wernt in for that long and it wasnt really a pub o_O

>.< shame o well looks like its just me getting drunk tomoz :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeee bloody irish! Have a drink of ale with meh, in ye old pub, mate!!

Them bloody leprechauns prancin ye all over!!

Anyway...I'm italian and shouldn't be doing so, but... gonna buy some irish potatoes tommorow. Only thing good the irish can do, other then cabbage and potatoes!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
Hulkster said:

Anyway...I'm italian and shouldn't be doing so, but... gonna buy some irish potatoes tommorow. Only thing good the irish can do, other then cabbage and potatoes!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm Irish

You Know duck All You Damn Yank, Whats America Made?

Fatty Foods, Thats All

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DonTonberry said:
I'm Irish

You Know duck All You Damn Yank, Whats America Made?

Fatty Foods, Thats All

LOL, omg Ducking knew you were gonna say that!!!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
BadMan said:
:D got to go skool :( but soon as i get home gonna get rdy for a night on the.... pub. and also gonna get my raving booties so i can go... to the pub, and im gonna meet a fit girl and take her... to the pub

ST PADDYS DAY!?!?! lets all go to the pub!

tbh i think pubs r ok....when ur wiv family but the best way to get drunk is go to a party wiv ur girl friends and other mates :good:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hulkster said:

Go on, diss the Irish again. Ducking faggot. My granny's Irish and I don't appreciate you of all people taking the piss.

Sell me a nuke someone and I'll whoop his batty.

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
WEEEEEeeee

Just sorted it with my boss :D. Ive managed to get out of a meeting with a couple of my clients coz im going to get slightly drunk at the pub :D. And the guinness is cheaper today. ROLE ON 2PM!!!

Reaction score
Hulkster said:

duck you :) psh id like to see u say that to my dads face :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hulkster said:

OI! im nearly 3/4 irish you american biatch! Yeah we do have the best fuckin roast dinners, and we can drink you into the ground! bloomin yankee!

Beckys witch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
no offence....but all you americans think you are "all that" makin fun of irish people etc.etc. well you know what...duck you, we aint nothin like that, just made out to be, look at yourselves for once, fat bastards sittin around all day greasin urselfs up with hotdog fat and potato chip packets lying all around the place....

oh and btw, we dont do cabbage you idiot,and potatos? Aye course thats called making a living unlike you fat cunts lying around all day expectin people to clean up ur fat mess, now plz duck off to McDonalds where u belong

*pissed off atm...*

Reaction score
DarkBahamut said:
no offence....but all you americans think you are "all that" makin fun of irish people etc.etc. well you know what...duck you, we aint nothin like that, just made out to be, look at yourselves for once, fat bastards sittin around all day greasin urselfs up with hotdog fat and potato chip packets lying all around the place....

oh and btw, we dont do cabbage you idiot,and potatos? Aye course thats called making a living unlike you fat cunts lying around all day expectin people to clean up ur fat mess, now plz duck off to McDonalds where u belong

*pissed off atm...*

omg at ownage :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

Back