Start making items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all again I was using some items from Leo client but i put the credits with there name off corse ^^.But now I start making items and is very simple so 1 advice don't use items from other ppl like legend is doing and be creative and do your own item ^^ u ill see is very easy take some time but is easy start making simple items like Amulet and ring and good luck. See my webpage i am doing pls dont steal anything from the site is hard to make a good site now a days and remember server is off so dn't try to register LOL the site was just 1 test (sote can't be easy to make just use front page ) Good day to all and good luck and post the items u guys start creating ^^

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

The video was the first i made so is kind of olf xDDD

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
is there any item you made yourself?
All those i saw in TOT already.
What i didnt see b4 is the wheel for wiz.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah xD, the video like i said is old so just start yesterday making new items so i did't make a new video sry guys. :c

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
just little note .. i alrdy tried all webs to used by GM like wizz with monk staff or shovel .. but what i find .. just wizz and tamer as i remember can wear weps without problem but other will make them get crash ..
just take care .. and try all b4 make it live

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.