• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Start making items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all again :) I was using some items from Leo client but i put the credits with there name :) off corse ^^.But now I start making items and is very simple so 1 advice don't use items from other ppl like legend is doing and be creative :) and do your own item ^^ u ill see is very easy take some time but is easy start making simple items like Amulet and ring :) and good luck. See my webpage i am doing :) pls dont steal anything from the site is hard to make a good site now a days and remember server is off so dn't try to register LOL the site was just 1 test :) (sote can't be easy to make just use front page ) Good day to all and good luck and post the items u guys start creating ^^:thumbup:

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

The video was the first i made so is kind of olf :D xDDD

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
is there any item you made yourself?
All those i saw in TOT already.
What i didnt see b4 is the wheel for wiz.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah xD, the video like i said is old so just start yesterday making new items so i did't make a new video sry guys. :c

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
just little note .. i alrdy tried all webs to used by GM like wizz with monk staff or shovel .. but what i find .. just wizz and tamer as i remember can wear weps without problem but other will make them get crash ..
just take care .. and try all b4 make it live :p

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back