• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Start my Habbo Holo 2021

FFB

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi friends,

Years ago I gave up Habbo and programming within servers. I have known this forum for many years, even though I come from the Hispanic community.

I want to relive some moments with some friends and I would like to know to date which is the best CMS and server (OpenSource) in which I can modify code and if I can improve it and contribute to the community, I will be delighted.

I would like to know a few things first, since I did a little research and it makes me curious.

I have seen that now the servers are programmed under JAVA, reason for this? before it was in c# or other languages.

Is Habbo Holo Still Illegal For Sulake?

As new questions come to me, I will publish them in new posts.

Thanks
:):

Reaction score
I think the reason for Java is the compatibility with operating systems other than windows.
And yes, it's still illegal to host a retro/holo hotel, but Sulake most likely won't do anything against it.

Upvote 0

FFB

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for your answer friend.

I've seen some hotels that charge for credits and some in-game perks and I don't see Sulake doing anything about it. Perhaps they ignore this, although it is something that I doubt.I see that some holos have a kind of client that downloads to be able to play the hotel. I've been researching the forum for a few days and I can't find some kind of CMS and open source emulator on this. I don't see many focused projects, I see everything very scattered.Are you up to date on it?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see that some holos have a kind of client that downloads to be able to play the hotel.
That's because Flash was deactivated last year. The alternative was to create a client w/ Electron (Chromium) and put pepperflash into it to run SWFs again.

Upvote 0

FFB

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And about this, is there some kind of open source code?

Upvote 0
Back