Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Starting a Habbo Retro.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

I used to play a lot of Habbo in my younger years, first on Habbo itself for a few years and then on Retro hotels and also had 1 or 2 hotels myself. Now we are a few years further and suddenly I saw the word ''Habbo'' again and thought I'd take a look at RageZone.

Now I don't know ''anymore'' how to set up a Hotel myself, but I did see that there is still a Habbo Community. I've played the oldskool version(s), this were the times I loved Habbo the most.

I'm from the Netherlands and would like to set up a professional Dutch hotel including Social media, Community on Discord etc but I just don't know how.

I wanted to ask if someone here is interested in helping me a bit, I am willing to pay for that of course. I am also open to a cooperation and start a hotel together.

Anyway, thanks for your time and I look forward to any response!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a FREE tutorial on how to assemble completely from scratch on Youtube, you take the files yourself and assemble them in a more up-to-date way

I also have what I call a "Pack" called "Pack Atom". That contains everything ready, updated until two month ago (you will only have to update CMS and Nitro)

you don't have to pay, it's all free on my channel, a lot of people charge a fortune for something basic, if you're willing to try it, you will definitely get it because my youtube channel seeks to reach a child audience involving server creation, so no give up and you'll make it

obs: it has the latest content, with an HTML version for the game, an extremely secure CMS using PHP8+ with the most current and updated emulator (which supports plugins and etc.)

if you want to grow your Habbo, you can download my content "Pack Atom", update the CMS and Nitro, that's it, you will have your Habbo as you call it "professional", in the safest and most updated way possible

OBS: they are clean contents, that is, they are completely clean with everything that is provided by default, you will have to add custom things and modify the CMS to leave it to your likingmy discord is joaowars776#0001

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for your answer.

My point is that I don't know what I need to use to make a stable hotel, that's why I ask for some help.

10 years ago I knew how but I am just stuck now and don't know where to start.

Upvote 0
Back