Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

State of things with Aion

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Haven't played in at least four years or more and was way out of touch with the game. There is Aion Classic now? They pulling a Blizzard over at GF or wut?

Falke34 with his multitude of emu versions is dead too now? Though it never was very active to begin with. Not a single version where ALL of the quests were working fine, all versions had messed up geodata I remember and the only good thing was how simple the setup was with just two servers and everything fitting on an USB stick for portable installation.

Which release is the go-to these days? Are there stable, working releases of older versions? If I set up a server, I would want it to be just before Reshanta was changed and scrapped. 4.8 was the version right before the core froze up, right? I remember two zones added in Balaurea which didn't last very long with a giant sword stuck in the planet's surface.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Haven't played in at least four years or more and was way out of touch with the game. There is Aion Classic now? They pulling a Blizzard over at GF or wut?

Falke34 with his multitude of emu versions is dead too now? Though it never was very active to begin with. Not a single version where ALL of the quests were working fine, all versions had messed up geodata I remember and the only good thing was how simple the setup was with just two servers and everything fitting on an USB stick for portable installation.

Which release is the go-to these days? Are there stable, working releases of older versions? If I set up a server, I would want it to be just before Reshanta was changed and scrapped. 4.8 was the version right before the core froze up, right? I remember two zones added in Balaurea which didn't last very long with a giant sword stuck in the planet's surface.
One very stable version is 4.6 PTS. šŸ‘ŒšŸ˜ Java core will be never stable no Metter what you will do.
But if you look someting on Java the most fixed and stable one was 4.3 fixed by Robson. Nothing interesing above that.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
4.6... wasn't that where the first big abyss change happened? 4.7 added the new extends I think.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
the Plume was added... that must have been before the core freeze I think. When I was active on Gamez, plumes and that hairstyle were already long part of the game.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
the Plume was added... that must have been before the core freeze I think. When I was active on Gamez, plumes and that hairstyle were already long part of the game.
Server is 4.7 but with some not active futures from 4.7. It's like patch befire 4. 7 even in files there is already new instances and mobs but not working on server side till you not improve few things.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Took a look around but only found one thread with 4.6 PTS which had dead links. Do you have one on hand with a compatible client?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is a 7.7 PTS,, because my account was banned and that forum does not allow talk of sale or purchase related words, once mentioned, it is banned without reason. So I stopped sending links as well. To avoid banning the account again for some reason.
Also because the database is incomplete, others have fixed it or are in the process of fixing it, but they won't share it.

Back