Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Step-by-step guide: Creating a 4.4 or 5.0 server for 4story

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey everyone !
I'm really sorry if my question seems dumb or even useless... but i'm really just not good with pc stuff , so i wanted to ask if someone can make a tutorial on how to make a 4.4 or 5.0 server for 4story i know that this forum is not really populated anymore but i think it's worth a shot , this game was my childhood and i wanted to create a good community and a good server but i just don't have the ability .

Sorry for my english my native lang is italian , thank you to everyone that is willing to help !! :)

EDIT : I found someone that helped me make a server but still if there are people that wants to share how to do some more in depth stuff like changing the per level gifts , fixing the bags , or helping with changing the game in general , still feel free to contact me ! :)

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It's no dump ! And no useless too :)

You can find some tutorial vidéo, it's really better :D

Good luck ;)

Upvote 0
Back