Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

stone of job change

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok so i've been trying to add SOJ system with quests (i dont know if that's right lol) but anyways the problem is that after i change my job one time i cant change it again, because it says "ur bla bla bla from IC to IC" so i dont know if its possible to fix it or kal its made that way so u cant change more than once or its my mistake..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you can change it how much times you want..

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes but that's my problem xD ok here's what's on my quest thing lol xD

Code:
(quest 
	(index 8657 6)
	(case (if (item (657 1))) (then (item (out 657 1)) (specialty 3))))

(quest 
	(index 8657 7)
	(case (if (item (657 1))) (then (item (out 657 1)) (specialty 2))))

but again maybe i didnt explain myself well, the prob is that after i do it one time it changes to the same job.

Code:
Government position has been changed from Imperial Commander to Imperial Commander

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wich files use and did you try to click on ea?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
clean by pacd or omething like that and ofc.. lol

btw in the db everytime i change job the value in "specialty" raises is that right? for example if im in aprendice archer and i change job to EA lets say the specialty goes to 6 and then when i change to IC (when it works) it goes to 14 and again when i want to change it to EA (when it doesnt work) it stays there and doesnt change anymore (not even when i write /gposition)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back