Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

STOP Releaseing

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Stop Ducking Releaseing Lotf Source Its Worthless Its Gonna Take To Long For Someone To duck That Login That Source Is Gonna Need A Recode For That U Should Just Make A Whole New Source Now Stop Being Fags.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
WOAH! Calm down on the shift key there buddy.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Umm no its anoying some fag bought the old source and now they keep releseing its another and people keep asking for help on that no one is gonnaa help u with that source becuse u ddint buy it from Tanel

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
go peter go peter! <

not agreeing it sux but dont release it when its not yours
and recode is always the best option!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Its a mysql thread error that causes freeze, So suck my wang. Stop making threads if you can't spell for one.

C# Developer
Reaction score
i agree with peter on this one, sorry davey. Although i host for lotf hah.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Its true i totally agree, I'm just saying posting this useless threads hardly gonna stop them posting lol

C# Developer
Reaction score
yeah, i have to agree with that as well hah. But gatta let the rage out!!!!! lol j/p, idk

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well if they can't help themself then stop asking help, because no one is going to help.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
not to you ^^ i hope.. since you dont even know how 2 change the settings..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What do you expect like none of it worked and i got some friends to do work on it to get it working so basically it was my source wow mind your own buisness..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What do you expect like none of it worked and i got some friends to do work on it to get it working so basically it was my source wow mind your own buisness..

Your source? I'm 99.9% sure your friends did the work and not ya, in this case, it's their source and not strictly yours.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i am 100% sure he has no friends..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Iced isn't allowed to sell anything. ^^ I am! :p
Because Lotf source = my source. It's only called Lotf source because it's used for lotf. :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Guess what. Don't want your source leaked? Don't Ducking release it. Want to keep it private? THEN KEEP IT PRIVATE. If ANY source gets out, it's the OWNER's fault. That's all. If super secret documents are stolen, it's not the thief's fault, it's the fault of the person they stole from for not being secure enough. lrn2securefiles.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i hope the new lotf source will pwned >.<

tanel u didnt accept me on msn??

Back