Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Storing elements.data in database

Genesis?Is it a new drug?
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

First of all, I'd like to say that this thread is not related to any "version" of perfect world, although, I chose the 1.4.4 section, because it's more "populated".

alexdnepro has posted a tool for this some 2 years ago, but AVAST is reporting virus and it looks outdated. In that same post, Anubis said that there are other tools for the same purpose, however, I can't find it.

So, I'd like to ask you if you know anything about it, if there's actually a tool for that, and if possible, point me to a download link.

PS: I have no intentions of using it for creating a kind of "PW Database". I'll use it for a small personal project.

Thank you for your time.
:):

Robb
Reaction score
Anubis's tool he was talking about has existed for many years, but is not public.
If its for a website project I'd be happy to send you an .sql file of latest elements.

Last edited:
Genesis?Is it a new drug?
Reaction score
Hello Robb,

Thank you for your reply and interest.

I am currently developping a small webshop for Perfect World. Basic thing, just buy stuff and send it to you character, you know. I'd like to have a way to work with the data from the elements (using it to display items, etc.), but I don't have C programming abilities yet, so I don't know how to extract what I need from the elements. This webshop is mostly for programming practice, because I'm not involved in any server project and I'm not willing to sell it.

If you'd like to send me the .sql file I'd be very grateful. (Contact me via PM if possible).

Regards,

Renan.

:):

Back