Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

strange navicat mysql bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi,

I was following the [MEGA GUIDE] Rose Server Setup + Compiling + SQL & More of Akai
i did start and i downloaden everything. i did tried more guides but never got 1 who really works.
this is my bug:
i download the fullsever and mysql and instal it.
then i download navicat and instal navicat but when i want to start it i can't use the 30 days trial :eek: look the screen \/\/
sebasX - strange navicat mysql bug - RaGEZONE Forums

any help plz.

Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
basically you only get navicat for a limited time unless you pay for it.

my guess is that you have had it installed on your computer at some time in the past so the 30 day trial has already expired.

If you like that kind of interface and want a similar peice of software for free then i suggest you ditch navicat and download
Personally I would ditch them both and use phpmyadmin which comes free with Xampp or wamp anyway. Way easier to use IMO

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanx ;)
do u maybe have a link to a guide with xampp and SQLyog?

thanx anyway

Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No not really. Sorry.

Like i said though, i would ditch them both and use phpmyadmin. It's way easier and Xampp comes with it already there.
You just have to copy the entire "phpmyadmin" folder (found in the xampp root directory) to the "htdocs" folder.

Now run xampp, start your browser, type in "localhost/phpmyadmin" and away you go.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you know how to use navicat and you like it,
why not use the personal version instead of the comercial version. when you are n their download page scroll down more than you would and you can see it. GL

-sama
Loyal Member
Reaction score
need crack er?
try to use SQLyog...

I can't give you unless you ask me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back