Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

stressing...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
This is it guys... gonna need some support here :cry:

this is the situation...

we gotta make a project 4 school, working on it with a group of 3. Now, 1 of those guys ( the other is a good friend of his ) has repeatedly let me kno he s gonna fail me ... ( we have to give eachother points ). I ve known that for almost 2 weeks now, my motivation started high in the heavens , but because that guy ld rather die then give me a 5+/20 my motivation has been dropping with every bug and is now burning in hell :cry:

fun thing is , i ve gotta defend in about 2 hours so i m kinda freaking now :(

~xxx~

Fearfull dragon, crying out her heart... :(

Last edited:
Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
What A Piece Of poop That Guy Is, Make Him Go First. If He Fails You, Give Him The Shittiest Mark Imaginable. Point Of Loads Little Mistakes. And Then waffle Him.

Or You Can Go Make Peace o_O

Anyways Im Here For You Hun :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
There s more, laast weekend i ve been working hard and stressing @ this last part... i had just finished and was debugging while that idiot told me to send my files , bugged or not cause he wanted to write the disk with the project... i told him i ld write it and that he just had to send me everything so i could get it in order before i wrote that disk... but NO... so he made me work all night debugging to send it to him , this morning @7my time the latest...

i still dont kno if he eventually put those files in the project ...

that was btw the reason that i was bitching and biting yesterday... soz hun , but i didnt have the heart to do the entire story back then ... needed to scratch the last bit of motivation i had together to debug , now im like an empty sack of potatos ready to fall apart... and my defence starts soon :cry:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i m off to the battle-pit , hope it all goes well , but im gonna look back at this with a sour taste in my mouth... i ve learned a lot from this >.<

c ya all , think about me from 14:30 till 15:30 english time...

~xxx~ thx 4 the support DTB , i really needed it right now

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i doubt if anything ll turn out fine , ill get the teacher about the subject but i dont think he wants to / will do anything about it... kinda lameass

neway, we ll see how it turns out... if it doesnt i ll just have to do them again in the summer vacation ( wouldnt be the only subject i ve gotta retake ) ... seems i m an hour before scedule, battle-pit is only within an hour...

i ll keep strong and hope this is gonna end soon ;) thats all i can

when these clouds part , with a slap to that guy in a fully crowded school AFTER we gave in our evals, exams r only gonna start in 2 weeks so i ll take a day or 2 off, recharge and have fun ;)

but we ve still gotta cross this storm though :(

Reaction score
:( Sounds like a person from my school, lets everyone do the work and *tries* to get credit from it, teacher found out and got detention and some people 'accidently' beat him up ^^ Hope everythin goes well anyway, im here for yah sexeh :p

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
yup... they raped me alright, told me when we exited the class...

i ve got my revenge though ;) ;) ;)

i slapped him right in the middle of a crowded school... his cheek s gonna be red 4 days, u should have seen everyone watching/rolling on the floor laughing when he stood there with his eyes wide ;)

i loved it ;)

Reaction score
Dragon said:
yup... they raped me alright, told me when we exited the class...

i ve got my revenge though ;) ;) ;)

i slapped him right in the middle of a crowded school... his cheek s gonna be red 4 days, u should have seen everyone watching/rolling on the floor laughing when he stood there with his eyes wide ;)

i loved it ;)

^__^ nice one, i woulda done the same :p hope he is in pain :D

Reaction score
Dragon said:
he s lucky i didnt use my nails >.< ... otherwise his face would be 1 wound right now :tp:

you shoulda used the nails! they finish the job with a nice bit a blood dripping :p

*remembers the girl in primary school who scratched some guys arm and he had to go to hospital coz he was bleeding so much O_O*

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i did veil them for that moment though ;)....

they r sharp as razors ;)

EDIT : ... im going to the pub right now to gat drunk and enjoy life for a change... c ya all 2morrow huns

~xxx~

Last edited:
Back