Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Success..killers can't buy now at NPC ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
as the title goes.. i successfully restricted killers in buying items at NPC.. but mixclasses characters can buy...and also fix on onslaught quest for mixclasses no hung up..^_^.. I know dude eifel has also fix his.. thankx.. pls no flaming words..peace!!!:2gunsfiring_v1:

proof??? here's some SS

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
yah me too already fix i will share it soon cause the onslaught hang bug is not yet fix ~_~ bad for me!! hmm.. you bro eji are you fix it now?

@MIKE

yap I already fix the onslaught quest.. look at the last 2 pix.. that's my SS performing the said quest..^_^ see... no hung up...the one performing the quest is a mixclass character..

Upvote 0
Reaction score
also mine it is already fixed
cause i got my file from eifel^^

wow so you mean all quest are all fixed now?? no more bug?? that's great....WOW PDF RULES AGAIN..HEHEHEHEHEHE... by the way also fix on leonine quest..also on quest for b3 but im in the process of testing it before giving out this file..:2gunsfiring_v1::2gunsfiring_v1::2gunsfiring_v1:

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
whats happening now..... your not afraid to be infract coz your depenDent to the moderator? show off... what the HELL.................................... kasi kaybigan nyo moderator hahaha .... last one!

Upvote 0
Reaction score
whats happening now..... your not afraid to be infract coz your depenDent to the moderator? show off... what the HELL.................................... kasi kaybigan nyo moderator hahaha .... last one!

don't know what you're driving at dude... kindly elaborate clearly what you want to say..thnx..

Upvote 0
Reaction score

I dunno what's on your mind. But when I'm in rz, there are no friends or whatsoever, I am here to do my job and what i am ought to do. Abry knows it and he already got banned, even tho he's one of my friends. And as I've said, I will close any threads like this whenever a rule is violated. So as far as I see nobody is breaking the rules here regarding the post. So if you wanna start a flame here, then this thread will close for sure.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
haha,
me too, can't understand who is he talking to?

ok here is what i think he mean
he think that we are spamming or other offences
and we are not afraid to do that or to be infracted
cause dude aus is our friend

that is what i think
i just elaborated it
so what kim want to happen?:furious::gun_rifle:rocket:

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
as the title goes.. i successfully restricted killers in buying items at NPC.. but mixclasses characters can buy...and also fix on onslaught quest for mixclasses no hung up..

Facts:
* The one I have shared is already restricted the killer to buy.
* Also the Extreme characters is enabled already to buy at any merchant
* The only bugs on my work is Onslaught quest. and some quest in Leonine.

@all

wait for my next release on patch (Onslaught bugs and some Leo Quest). I'm kinda busy because I'm managing 3 ran server + Ran PDF Server. don't really know how to manage my time.

@eijnebsky99

I don't know what can I say. anyway if you really the one fix the NPCTalk good for you. and you didn't restricted the killer to buy the npc, my share already fix it. see my SS (looks like you are showing off why?)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@ALL
I Think KimFox want the NPCTalk of sir EIJNEB but unfortuntly sir EIJNEB didnt share the File, thats why he said SHOW OFF! ^^. Instead of waiting some Share, lets think on how to add more fetures on our Ran Server like Adding Skill to Normal class and Mix Class ^^. Matching Item.isf and ItemStrTable.txt, Adding Item on ItemStrTable, and etc..

Me I already turn some Passive Skills into Active Skills on my MixClass there is an Animation but not sure on Effect ^^ and there is a Damage but the Problem theres no CoolDown in every Skill i made ^^.

:drinks_dr

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Facts:
* The one I have shared is already restricted the killer to buy.
* Also the Extreme characters is enabled already to buy at any merchant
* The only bugs on my work is Onslaught quest. and some quest in Leonine.

@all

wait for my next release on patch (Onslaught bugs and some Leo Quest). I'm kinda busy because I'm managing 3 ran server + Ran PDF Server. don't really know how to manage my time.

@eijnebsky99

I don't know what can I say. anyway if you really the one fix the NPCTalk good for you. and you didn't restricted the killer to buy the npc, my share already fix it. see my SS (looks like you are showing off why?)

@ Eifel...

You didn't get what I really meant... I said I already restricted on killers to buy on NPC..Normal and Mixclass see the SS.. but.... If you are not a killer, normal and mixclass could buy at NPC... there is a point that when restriction to killer is enable.. mixclasses could not either buy at all NPC but mine is already fix..I thought you saw my SS that I shared to you in YM before including the fixing of Leonine quest and onslaught quest SIR EIFEL.. ok.. if you have doubt on my finish product.. well that's your own opinion.. but you CAN'T DENY the fact that YOU ALREADY SAW MINE first before I posted here in RZ..coz when we are chatting on the YM, I shared to you my SS.. and what did you say to me?? that If I'm going to share this one.. im going to pm you...isn't it SIR EIFEL??? I'm not showing off... I just let it known to all that you can restrict killers to buy as well as misclasses can buy without any whatsoever hidrances may occur..now if you gonna fix yours then what more can I say to you better than goodluck.. as you have mentioned to me last night that is it easy to EDIT..I will share mine here in RZ.. dont worry.. I have already shared this to my friends..we are currently testing some bugs.. so that it will be a PERFECT NPCTALK when I'm going to share..thnx..

MOD I think it's better to shut this thread off coz It's beginning to get hotter in here... I even ask not to make flame here but I think it wouldn't work.. so better closed this thread now MOD... My mistake.. pls accept my deepest apology on what I did - creating this thread..eventhough I didn't commit any violation with regards to posting., maybe it is indeed within our attitude"filipinos" to act crab mentally everytime someone has a better performance than we have..

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ALL
I Think KimFox want the NPCTalk of sir EIJNEB but unfortuntly sir EIJNEB didnt share the File, thats why he said SHOW OFF! ^^. Instead of waiting some Share, lets think on how to add more fetures on our Ran Server like Adding Skill to Normal class and Mix Class ^^. Matching Item.isf and ItemStrTable.txt, Adding Item on ItemStrTable, and etc..

Me I already turn some Passive Skills into Active Skills on my MixClass there is an Animation but not sure on Effect ^^ and there is a Damage but the Problem theres no CoolDown in every Skill i made ^^.

:drinks_dr

sir sorry to say that im not like you getting file here from ragezone i know how to edit and do my own i want to have some unique staffs in my game... d kagaya mo kuha ng kuha d2..... :bad::bad:

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ Eifel...

You didn't get what I really meant... I said I already restricted on killers to buy on NPC..Normal and Mixclass see the SS.. but.... If you are not a killer, normal and mixclass could buy at NPC... there is a point that when restriction to killer is enable.. mixclasses could not either buy at all NPC but mine is already fix..I thought you saw my SS that I shared to you in YM before including the fixing of Leonine quest and onslaught quest SIR EIFEL.. ok.. if you have doubt on my finish product.. well that's your own opinion.. but you CAN'T DENY the fact that YOU ALREADY SAW MINE first before I posted here in RZ..coz when we are chatting on the YM, I shared to you my SS.. and what did you say to me?? that If I'm going to share this one.. im going to pm you...isn't it SIR EIFEL??? I'm not showing off... I just let it known to all that you can restrict killers to buy as well as misclasses can buy without any whatsoever hidrances may occur..now if you gonna fix yours then what more can I say to you better than goodluck.. as you have mentioned to me last night that is it easy to EDIT..I will share mine here in RZ.. dont worry.. I have already shared this to my friends..we are currently testing some bugs.. so that it will be a PERFECT NPCTALK when I'm going to share..thnx..

MOD I think it's better to shut this thread off coz It's beginning to get hotter in here... I even ask not to make flame here but I think it wouldn't work.. so better closed this thread now MOD... My mistake.. pls accept my deepest apology on what I did - creating this thread..eventhough I didn't commit any violation with regards to posting., maybe it is indeed within our attitude"filipinos" to act crab mentally everytime someone has a better performance than we have..

you don't have to share we don't need it. we tested it, me and ZeroRan Team. before we release it. but on investigation we find only bugs is "some quest in leonine and onslaught". that's why you can't fool me.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
good for all!! ^_^ nice soo you don't need my share ^_^ ehehehe ok!!!! hmmm... leonine quest bug??? but i am confuse even my char don't quest onlaught it can goo outside the campus???? hayz maybe it's normal for GM right?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back