• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Sudden Attack AI Bot mod

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it possible to put a AI Mod which is in Korean Sudden Attack to play singleplayer?
AI mod is same as bots in Counter Strike. If you need Korean client, I can send you on email.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you only need to code the AIBOT system from 0 and there is no need to copy paste ksa files because its useless if you have the source already , try to do it and figureout how :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you only need to code the AIBOT system from 0 and there is no need to copy paste ksa files because its useless if you have the source already , try to do it and figureout how :)

I only know how to open server, and I didn't try to edit the client, except adding guns. Can you explain with more detail plz?
And you look like you are Korean. If you speak Korean, can you explain in Korean plz?

Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I only know how to open server, and I didn't try to edit the client, except adding guns. Can you explain with more detail plz?
And you look like you are Korean. If you speak Korean, can you explain in Korean plz?

Thank you
nope i'm not korean , but you will need to learn more about the engine and c++ to know how things works , regarding that you dont know nothing , i cant help you with anything even if i speak all day long you will not be able to understand what i say .. so you will need to learn first then start editing and adding what you want , you can PM me anytime to ask any question ..
sincerely

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
there is an old AI system implemented seems like they removed it and wrote another new one by their own.
You can maybe use it. I readded it but didn't test it yet, had no time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there is an old AI system implemented seems like they removed it and wrote another new one by their own.
You can maybe use it. I readded it but didn't test it yet, had no time.

Can you give me the URL of that one?

Back