Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Suggestion for Ragezone.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Idk if this is the right section, but I guess it's right, nvm.

How about adding the Post Groan mod.
[ame="http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=193489"][AJAX] Post Groan Hack - vBulletin.org Forum[/ame]

Very much needed IMO.

Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I agree with it being necessary in any way, but we have thank you already, could be a nice feature imo. Groaning in one button is easier than typing "this sucks" and having to reason it... if it's a good or bad thing, I'm not totally sure.

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

This is like the "dislike" button all the negative bastards on facebook want. I doubt Ragezone will ever have anything like this.
Actually, it's not the same. Facebook "needs" a dislike so people can use it when someone has bad news, instead of clicking 'like" and possibly giving the impression they like other people's misery instead of sympathizing with it. Here its message would be more obvious: "your post/release/tutorial/whatever sucks, put some effort into it next time".

Reaction score
I think it would fit in at RaGEZONE quite nicely, its pretty much the same as Facebook. A like feature, but no option to dislike.

This is like the "dislike" button all the negative bastards on facebook want. I doubt Ragezone will ever have anything like this.

Im actually one of those "negative" bastards. I agree with Negata's above post.

Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score
... but then again, if someone posts a bad tutorial for example, do they deserve bad reputation for it? At least they tried to do something for others... Certainly it's up to individual users how they feel it should be used, but considering not everyone shares a 'proper' idea of its purpose, it could turn out to be over used. There's always the option of turning it off, though.

Last edited:
Reaction score
... but then again, if someone posts a bad tutorial for example, do they deserve bad reputation for it? At least they tried to do something for others... Certainly it's up to individual users how they feel it should be used, but considering not everyone shares a 'proper' idea of its purpose, it could turn out to be over used. There's always the option of turning it off, though.

aye it would become a flame tool in less than a day :p

As for the dislike button, people shoudlnt be so lazy and if they care about the person they should type something out at the very least. Sites like facebook etc are great but they kill social interaction, they make people lazy :p

Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score
Sites like facebook etc are great but they kill social interaction, they make people lazy :p
Oh come on, if I care about someone and it's a mutual feeling, I'm sure they wouldn't want me to stress myself by having to put in any more than the very minimum possible effort in telling them I feel for them. :tongue:

"I just had my first child!" - like!
"Hey what have you been up to the last 10 years?" - poke!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I was thinking about useless and stupid comments while making this topic, soo...

Back