Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SUGGESTION] MMO SD > add Operation7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry,
this add category that "operation7" and "operation7 release" is ok? I hope you opinion is new category.

MMO Server Developments > Operation7 Or MM SD > Legacy MMORPG Zone > Operation7

But I am not good english a little bit and my spanish prinicpal and that for I need that category operation7 as the previous legendary history since 2009 here info: (only spanish)

Or do I my break rules? ok but not this category operation7 and also google search too much not found pirate operation7 not succeed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you have the source, files, binaries, whatever ?
Exactly, I don't have file source files, binaries... etc, for this hard not to achieve too much searching google darkweb xd.

But here is the game file:

I hope that if someone people have achieve source file , binaries, etc..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no section then.
I know, but you can add there create section for (up to 30 days) so if there is no file, binaries, etc. or there is no missed 30 days delete, is that okay with you? that when delete section operation7 expired 30 days.

Why 30 days:
waiting for someone people if you have binaries, archive, etc. that section operation7

Reaction score
I know, but you can add there create section for (up to 30 days) so if there is no file, binaries, etc. or there is no missed 30 days delete, is that okay with you? that when delete section operation7 expired 30 days.

Why 30 days:
waiting for someone people if you have binaries, archive, etc. that section operation7
No.

we don't work like that.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Why 30 days:
You can go to the MMO Request section to ask if anyone has it, but if you don't have the files, or don't have anything from it, then create a section to look at it, because basically if they want to share it, they've shared it already...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back