Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sunbeds

Reaction score
ok thinking of goin on sunbeds cos i havnt had any sun in ages and the nature of england means i wont be getting any soon

so just wondering what do i need to know and what will i need? went to the leisure center b4 but they were closed

Reaction score
lol sarah made me go on da sunbed wiv her b4 lol all ya need is cash :p and they supply da goggel things and give u tokens, den ya take all ya cloths off den put da tokens in a machine on da wall and da sunbed starts den get in :p

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
DonTonberry: Capricorn, Have You Ever Kissed The Bishops Ring?

Capricorn: No, But I Give It A Good Finger.

Anyways Back On Topic.

I Have Claimed Ex For Myself, This Sunbed Needs Extending

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
You go in, ask for bout 6 min on your first try.

go in to the room wi the sunbed, get undressed and start the punt and lie on it. Simple mate lol

edit:

If your gunna go on for longer than 6 min stark bollock naked, I wouldn't advise it, your butt will peel man and I aint fookin jokin

Last edited:
Reaction score
oo so many replies i think wow ill be an expert on sunbeds :D

... then i realised i asked on ragezone lol looking forwards to a good bimming... i think? lol

cheers tup an nik
6 mins it is :D maybe 5 lol

shud i go teh naked or wear speedos or somethin? lol

my instructor was talkin to me bout going on 1 naked and burnt his little man 1st time lol

Back