Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sweet, SAT's!

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ahh, SAT. i remember taking it @ my Freshman Year in the Philippines. but since i moved to USA, no more SAT for me but TAKS.

mine is on February 20

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i took mine in december. no more sufferings. good luck!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sat?
sattelite? :/

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
SAT's are tests, i did them last year, the made me sleepy from so m any numbers in the maths one T_T, i passed all though, just finished my first biology and physics GCSE exams though, got an upper grade pass, to those who know what they are it was a B.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wth, Sat's are like for 12 yr olds i thought you were older, ah well A levels ftw

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wth, Sat's are like for 12 yr olds i thought you were older, ah well A levels ftw

SATs aren't for 12 year olds. They are Ducking hard as hell and colleges base admittance on the scores you get from the SAT. I took both ACT and SAT.

Reaction score
SAT (Stanford Achievement Test)

They are offered in years 4 (optional), 6 (optional), 10 (required). It's an exam to test a person basic-advance knowledge of Math and English skill. It has 3 parts to it. English (mixture of reading comprehention and vocabulary), Math, and an essay (good thing when I took it they didn't have the essay =P).

This exam is just used to tell Colleges/Universites how good you are at the basic skills of Math and English.

When I took it I got an 1180/1600. Slightly above average but my problem was I fell asleep during the math part of it and only got a 600/800. Should have gotten an 800 but was to lazy to retake the exam. =P For english I just suck at it.

NoPeace - out

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Whoops UK Sat's are maths, English and science. you take em when you're 11 , then its Gcse @ 16 and then A levels @ 18, then its a degree which is 2-6 year depending on the course you take (i think)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Whoops UK Sat's are maths, English and science. you take em when you're 11 , then its Gcse @ 16 and then A levels @ 18, then its a degree which is 2-6 year depending on the course you take (i think)

Pretty much right, this is the most common/direct route to graduation from University in UK.

SATs #1 - 6th Year of Primary School (age 11).
SATs #2 - 3rd Year of Secondary School (age 14).
GCSEs - 4th and 5th Years of Secondary School (ages 15-16).
AS-Levels - 1st Year of College (age 17).
A2-Levels - 2nd Year of College (age 18).
Degree - Usually 2-4 years at University.
Masters - 1-2 years following your Degree.

Then if you're really smart, you can go for a PhD :p

So as you can see SATs aren't anything special in the UK, but are the equivalent of A-Levels in the US.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
SAT (Stanford Achievement Test)

They are offered in years 4 (optional), 6 (optional), 10 (required). It's an exam to test a person basic-advance knowledge of Math and English skill. It has 3 parts to it. English (mixture of reading comprehention and vocabulary), Math, and an essay (good thing when I took it they didn't have the essay =P).

This exam is just used to tell Colleges/Universites how good you are at the basic skills of Math and English.

When I took it I got an 1180/1600. Slightly above average but my problem was I fell asleep during the math part of it and only got a 600/800. Should have gotten an 800 but was to lazy to retake the exam. =P For english I just suck at it.

NoPeace - out

lolz you fell asleep and still got a 600? not bad lol

I nvr took the SAT, i took the ACT. Got a 28, english scores took me down :S.
Im pretty sure every one i knew in HS did better than me :(, i r dumb.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

idiot *bodypops to face*

Pretty much right, this is the most common/direct route to graduation from University in UK.

SATs #1 - 6th Year of Primary School (age 11).
SATs #2 - 3rd Year of Secondary School (age 14).
GCSEs - 4th and 5th Years of Secondary School (ages 15-16).
AS-Levels - 1st Year of College (age 17).
A2-Levels - 2nd Year of College (age 18).
Degree - Usually 2-4 years at University.
Masters - 1-2 years following your Degree.

Then if you're really smart, you can go for a PhD :p

So as you can see SATs aren't anything special in the UK, but are the equivalent of A-Levels in the US.

u forgot yr 2 sats (age 6)

Reaction score
lolz you fell asleep and still got a 600? not bad lol

I nvr took the SAT, i took the ACT. Got a 28, english scores took me down :S.
Im pretty sure every one i knew in HS did better than me :(, i r dumb.

Lol think that's funny? I slept thought most of my AP Computer Science exam and drew ASCII art on the essays and still scored 5/5. Only less then 10% of the people take the exam make that grade. :icon6:

Also. Good luck Gatekeeper. It should be easy enough. As long as you had review on it. =P

NoPeace - out

Reaction score
Lol think that's funny? I slept thought most of my AP Computer Science exam and drew ASCII art on the essays and still scored 5/5. Only less then 10% of the people take the exam make that grade. :icon6:

Also. Good luck Gatekeeper. It should be easy enough. As long as you had review on it. =P

NoPeace - out
thanks, yeah I thought it was pretty easy, but I'm probably going to take it again. the college I'm going to doesn't require a super high SAT score so I feel confident I did well.

Yeah Ramuthra....lol as if making a thread about Smokin' Aces wasn't a hint I'm not 12 :p

Last edited:
*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ill be honest... tests mean bugger all! I've done Dangle-Plums in pretty much all the test ive ever done in my life. I got dire GCSE's and i sucked on all my SAT's when i was younger. Yet im now at university doing a degree! I found out you can get here with rubbish scores on all exams (saying that i havent really done any exams since my GCSE's.... except my driving test... but thats easy anyway (the second time).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I was in high school I didnt have to worry about that. As far that went I taken my OAC's its like grade 13 kinda pre-request if I want to take a major in university. With a Minor-Major in collage as well. And In canada as far I know no for SATs. I think high schools gotta do some kind of testing for grade 10s or 11s but I think ontario's education system is a joke. Neigh the teachers are the joke for striking because of a dumb politic messing with thier wages.

Back